You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

Today, 10:41am

Author: sutch

Zidane's new avatar

is this over yet? Why have i not been crowned the champion of avatars.... and been given a cash bonus.... which id like to donate to s17

Today, 10:19am

Thank You

A big thank you from all of the game for all the generous compensation that was given to us. Big love from everyone

Yesterday, 6:28pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Omg i said id hold a concert for s17 and give you 51% of my compo...... what more can a brother do..... and i said im on s17 too.... so i have recieved the ample ( ha ha) compo there n all... yet i don`t feel like my smaller account has been unjustly treated.... im ok with it..... but i will buy a ticket for live aids s17..... would you like to come as my +1 ???

Yesterday, 4:47pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" I just have an answer for that. that its FALSE. got it? and just to finish here, if all servers got a comp like that, the distance with s17 and other servers will be even bigger than before. If they wanna do merges taking decisions like that and putting s17 away, will not help at all the community. So in my opinion if they give a comp should be fair and equal to every server, or the distance between servers will be even bigger....and even not to talk about the insatisfac...

Yesterday, 3:44pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" talking about clowns!!!!! just continue you are going very well.... very hard work job... im a salt miner and it makes me salty

Yesterday, 3:39pm

Quoted from "Kaynie" I want to donate half of my compensation to s17. Quoted from "Kaynie" I want to donate half of my compensation to s17. OMG we`ll hold a concert..... a Live aids for s17 .... I`d like to donate 51% of my compo (which i already spent) to the good hard working huamns on s17 just so i can be more generous than kaynie

Yesterday, 3:36pm

Im vip 10 and the more words you speak, the more i know you don`t want to get into a "debate" in clown court with me..... We`ll agree to disagree, but only because im right and you are an extraordinly hardworking human being ........

Yesterday, 3:24pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "CrypticTempest" U just cant compare s17 to other servers. To much money youngones Yes i belive in 7 months i spend more money than you in years...And in s17 theres more ppl that even spend more than me. So shut the $W%#$% up and dont say things with nonsense. Recharge money its the same for everyone. If you get better comps just because you are in older servers, so this just means one thing, They dont deserve my money anymore... You good sir need a big pack ...

Yesterday, 3:19pm

Compensations for game down are unfair !

I didnt compare, i used a metaphor to try and make it really easy for you to understand.... Maybe its easier if i say it like this..... Bigger accounts cost more to make biggerer than wee accounts do.... so my s10 account (bigger) cost more silverand gold to make it better than my s17 accout (wee`r). Ive had longer to spend on s10 (more than i have on s17 (less) . And weve been at it for way longer, and theres more of us.... we are china,,, you are israel and you are salty. I hope this cleared i...

Yesterday, 2:46pm

But everything is bigger and better in s1-16.... and och,, yunno what i mean,,, when you were 1 and yer big bro or sis was 5,,, you didnt get equal presents right? cos the older one needed more fings and older kids stuff costs more....... Lets just all agree that although it would have been nice for equality to get the same things..... if were burning our bras we all stand together

Yesterday, 1:49pm

Only merge thats likely to happen around here is you and i

Yesterday, 1:42pm

Thats a really nicely laid out message kaynka I think you / we got less compo on s17 because thats al;ways been the way.... newer servers don`t need as much as the more advanced ones... I play both so would have liked equality but lifes not fair party people! Lets rejoice in the fact tht both servers are operating again!!

Yesterday, 1:27pm

s17 is the red headed step child born out of wedlock in the rest of our eyes... and toes........ i`d suggested one moldy crust of bread from the christmas banquet they put on down in s10.... Luckily for you no one at gamigo listens to me........ Lemmie think of a nice metaphor fer this..... If you have a big schlong (s1-s16) you wear the big pants.... wee jimmy (s17) wee pants yunno????.... Compo is a gesture ..... i`ll take yours if you dont want it

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 1:33pm

Update On the broken game

Ladies and gents, thanks very much for all yer patter but this was supposed to be a wee message for the mods and the GM to get back to everyone to let them know whats happening

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 12:38pm

Quoted from "Tripp1000_" SERIOUSLY WTH IS GOING ON??????????? . The chinease devs did a bad update which was added at the last maintanence, so we know what happened, im just looking for an update as to when we can expect it to be fixed ? The gms and mods here would sort it in seconds if they could but its not up to them..... sucks

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 10:56am

Dear KAL Could we all please get an update as to whats happening to fix the game and make it work again. Thanks for your co-operation. Regards Sutch

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 10:48am

back problem!

nice one

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:48am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

I dont want no compo..... i want ma game to work!

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:47am

back problem!

Could you redo your question, i don`t think anyone understood it.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:37pm

Zidane's new avatar

Nooooooooo one of my tings disappeared, so ive added this as my final submission I hope i win