You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 6:51am

Author: Thebosha

Well s17 also broken. GSD did not reset

They got bigger problems than giving out the eyebreaker reward bro lol like all 17 servers still broken and no one works on weekend from the dev side so monday before anything is fixed.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 5:52am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

That was for 6 days down over a main holiday so if you guys are 2-3 days down u might get a fire opal

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 9:50am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

Not even sure what happened this time round, When servers were down 2 days in a regular month they awarded tarots pks,fire rubies a humungous amount of silver and a bunch of other nice stuff. Was really an impressive compensation and this time we are down almost 6 days over an important holiday period and awarded such a small compensation. Baffling to be honest maybe too much eggnog i dunno. Luckily they still have time to rectify the compensation and do the right thing.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:33pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

lets not forget Wheel of Fortune Savior Sotoria or w/e its called combo. Those 2 cards can shut down everything and add Razuna to mix even worse.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:51pm

To be honest i was expecting much better. The servers were broke for almost 6 days over the holiday period and the main holiday period at that. Don,t get me wrong we were compensated for the loss of items we couldn't get over the 6 days but in no way were we compensated fully and for the disappointment of not being able to play for those days. If it was our fault like players abused a bug or something then i could understand but the fault is with the devs or servers and had nothing to do with th...

Friday, January 5th 2018, 6:51pm

Just wanted to know if you guys have any news on when compensation will be given and or what it may contain ty

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 8:47am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

It is now 4pm in China so the devs have been in at least 7 hours so i am guessing there will not be a fix to server 17 again today.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:27am

Ok so nothing happened then lol. Guess tomorrow maybe something will get fixed.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 9:49am

These Chinese guys sure have one hell of a decent job lol. Well its like 5pm in China now so there day is almost over so i am guessing it wont be fixed till tomorrow for us?.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 11:57am

Any idea on a time for the fix, We realize you know there is a problem but no time for fix has been noted.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:52pm

Dang it i can't afford any of the sale.

Quoted from "Help." Quoted from "Thebosha" That will probably push the low vip n non cash players out of the game and leave the mini whales facing the whales. I doubt that a cyber monday sale will be the reason for pushing players out of the game personally. Quoted from "Help." Quoted from "Thebosha" That will probably push the low vip n non cash players out of the game and leave the mini whales facing the whales. I doubt that a cyber monday sale will be the reason for pushing players out of th...

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:49pm

This is the sale Attract its mainly tarot so buy what u want lol.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:13am

Only the whales though lol us low vip can't even afford the tarots. It's already extremely hard to win anything has it is but like you say even the mini whales will be able to get a full set of tarot now. That will probably push the low vip n non cash players out of the game and leave the mini whales facing the whales.

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 10:59am

Been saving gold 2 months lol and i am still short of buying a CM sale card although i was hoping for some decent stuff like voideguarde,lyssandra,doomskar,razuna ect if i knew it was gonna be tarot i woulda bought the pks at 1k on black friday. The whales will be happy because they can pretty much get every tarot they need not that most on s17 need them most the whales have all the tarots. It is incredibly hard for non cashers to advance even with the daily logins gifts and the events from admi...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 8:27am

I hope we get something like this; or better

Kal is gonna give us a black opal for christmas n voideguade for everyone yippeee.

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 5:50pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

What i would like to see is some of these op and broken cards being given out in booster bonanza or daily logins a few months after they are released in gold rush or bumper pts. Seriously how the hell do you expect non cashers or low cashers to compete when every month the whales are getting 3-5 op cards. It's impossible when you release that many op cards over a month. Doomskar,lissandra,executor, that reflect magic dragon summoner. Give us some better cards in bonanza ect than cards like gobbl...