You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

Yesterday, 7:05pm

Author: Walthamir

Update On the broken game

its only here in Eng servers? or same was happened in the french and german servers?

Monday, January 15th 2018, 6:58pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "ThomasDude" Its not interesting if everybody has to play the same strategy - the same boring power decks, because it is the only strategy that works. The power decks are the boring ones?????? lololol. Good because these qilins are not boring at all, and the fairies are not boring, and the rush decks are not boring, and these new 11th decks are not boring.... the boring decks are the power decks.....hahahahahahaha. ok.... Nothing against you, just trolling a bit... Agree with smost ...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:28pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

The problem of 11th, its that her distracts all hand every round.... should be only the first round, and that's it. Even removing the distract for other turns, this card its really dangerous, but at least should give you some opportunity to cast some cards to help you survive.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:46am

Cards Artwork

And the last of the night, tomorrow more

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:33am

Cards Artwork

Tks for you support On more nice pic.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 7:56pm

New cards

and wtf its the fun in that???? thats worse than kilins....

Friday, January 12th 2018, 6:18pm

New cards

Dont wait for new updates, the ones coming, and if they are coming here, are new synth cards, and 4 new ultimate skills. Dont expect nothing more than that...maybe we will have new kind of cards until end of this year that works with some kind of sacrifice system like saddles. And some Maps and Bosses have new graphics. Thats all we can get new, so don't expect new skills or super power changes in classes. Or a miracle that saves this game and changed it for a 4k new generation with directx12 ef...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 5:09pm

New cards

Well, the priest has nothing to contradict, but there is something to avoid negative effects, "chosen", the magicians do not have it. So his request was the same as a wizard asking for some ability to put artic barrier or the shield ward on a creature ... in my opinion, what a priest needs its more abilities to do dmg, mage has a lot / warrior or ranger and priest is only 2. and both are a little pointless.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:53pm

thanking thread as well as timing

Quoted from "nastja93" must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) w...

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:35am

you are right, and i'm not insult anyone here, unless they start doing that... i´m not a kind of person that receives insults and still quiet, but i can be that kind of person that can admit my errors, so sorry for my reply to some $%#rs "sweet people" here, that starts insulting others and don't say nothing at all that contributes for the main conversation of this forum. tks

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:59pm

yes you are right bosh, but i think the most broken card of all that long list its 11th, more than qillins... and i belive most people agree with that.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:59pm

Quoted from "DeathRaven" for example Radiant Eleni is only supposed to stop enemy creatures from distracting or inspiring, not enemy heros. Really? i never realise that. You should report that error...

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:28pm

Quoted from "lxlrandomlxl" I have the card in question myself and I agree that it is very overpowered. Perhaps banning it is a bit too much as there are plenty of people who has paid for it, but I do agree on either giving out an event to obtain her again or to nerf and make it a chance based activation. Right now its just a game where op cards steamrolls all others and only other whales/rushers with similar cards can compete against each other. All other people run and hide from the arena and ...

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:26am

Cards Artwork

and Fenris...