You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 1:54pm

Author: Demadrend

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Sorry for the delay folks, was fixed earlier today around 11am. Re. Compensation: I wouldn't compensate in the time the server is STILL broken (in regards to previous days) as during that time you cannot know if a rollback is needed (which would strip out any compensation sent for that period) or if additional comp. will be needed due to more time/days needed to resolve the problem. Thanks for your patience and giving me a laugh with your KAL memes!

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:03pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Game Devs will make a full server Restart and then inspection tomorrow early morning, so I would hope service is restored around 05:00 - 06:00am.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 4:55pm

I hope we get something like this; or better

It's my events, they nicked it....every darned year! They copied our BF sale too.

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 12:26pm

Event List: November

Hey all, A couple of quick notes for you: Black Friday - will run 24 hours from 10:00am 24.11 - 10:00am 25.11 7 Days of Bonus Gold - begins 10:00am 24.11, investment ends: 27.11 / collection ends 01.12 Big Bonus! Promo running concurrently with the 7 Days Bonus Gold and Black Friday. Starry Skies 1 (Recharge 100 Gold an get a Star Chest) will also be running from tomorrow for 7 days! Cyber Monday: There will not be a Cyber Monday sale like last year. The reason for this is last year we had a Mai...

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 11:37am

[Event] Free Card Quests!

Happy Thanksgiving23.11 - 27.11 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Gobble' Knight x1. => The Quests run between 23/11/17 and 26/11/17 (inclusive). The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

First Advent30.11 - 06.12 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Holly Bush x1. => The Quests run between 30/11/17 and 04/12/17 (collect) / 06/12/17. The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

Second Advent08.12 - 14.12 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Icy Mirror x1. => The Quests run between 08/12/17 and 12/12/17 (collect) / 14/12/17 (exchange). The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 11:28am

Hello Heroes, Please find here a log of the Free Card Event Quests! The general outline of the events is usually the same...you'll have 5 Quests total, 4 to collect a special item and 1 exchange quest. Each Collection quest will yield 1x Gift Fragment and some resources. Trade your Gift Frags vs. a Legendary card! Level: 15+ Quest 1: Bandits Complete 2x Maps Quest 2: Team Double Dragon Finish 2x 2v2 Arena battles with a Guildie Level: 25+ Quest 3: I'm No.1 Win 4x battles in Arena Level 35+ Quest...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 12:19pm

[Info] Maintenance: Possible Service Disruption - 11pm ~ 04am

Hello Heroes, We would like to inform you that our DataCentre will hold a special Maintenance this evening (21.11.2017) between 23:00 and 4:00. The downtime suffered Friday 17th November is due to a faulty upstream router that will be replaced during these times. This is likely to affect all Gamigo and Aeria games and services in some form. Replacing this router should prevent further outages (at least from this source). This means there is a very strong chance that the following services will b...

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:26am

[Note] Erm...about last night....It was a 1-time thing, ok?

Dear Heroes, Last evening we suffered 2 mass disconnects (around 19:30 and 20:30) Our Data Centre suffered some network issues that were fixed last evening. For those of you interested in specifics: "We currently are experiencing issues in our Backbone which may lead to delays due to rerouting. we are at the moment inspecting the Problem and will start fixing it as soon as possible." We want to thank you for your patience and understanding, this was an err we could only wait for them to resolve....

Monday, October 30th 2017, 2:30pm

New but weakened card

Nope, just the ability is 'hidden' for some reason. We'll get it correctly displayed soon.

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:24pm

Patch Notes 30.10.2017

Hello Heroes, Please find a review of the latest updates and changes to hit Kings & Legends below! New Cards: Events Schedule: Check them out -> HERE <- Bugfixes Knight-Maid Joan Divine Mission ability has been fixed - she will now only give her +1 Range buff 1x and only to Melee and Holy damage soldiers. Madame Madaline Tide of Battle 1/2 buff / debuff animations were opposite. They have now been corrected. Yasmir Fellheart Hack n' Slash ability was not attacking in a 3x1 area (attacking target...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:12pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Kaynie" In my opinion the best would be to set up a compensation policy (easiest would be to compensate the best case scenario of what people could have earned during regular playing in the downtime (assume everyone won post and GS)) and strictly stay with it, then we players know what to expect and no one would feel cheated anymore because he gets to much or to few compensation. This is actually how I have been making Compo mails for missed rewards such as Guild Showdown, giving 1...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:05am

Server 16 comp

2 blank mails? Darn, that means there's something missing. I will check again the sendout.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 6:03pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Hey all, iArches was sending out rewards but to do other project, illness and other circumstances couldn't finish it off so I will take over and get those missing rewards out soon, I believe only Part 4 is left to do. ^Dema

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:36pm

[Info] - 7 Days Bonus Gold - missing Gold?

Hello All, As some of you may remember and have been affected by, the '7 Days of Bonus Gold' event ended early. A few days after this happened, I received a list of all participants and have already sent them the 75% Bonus Gold of their initial investment(in full, irrespective of whether they claimed 1-2 days bonus already). Since then I have had reports of people missing their initial Gold Investment (the Gold Pack you use to start the event and what the 75% is based on). If YOU are missing thi...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:30pm

opal fragments

Hi there, You'll need to convert your 99 Frags into 1x Black Opal, then you can enhance the GL Just dbl-click the frags in your Inventory

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:16pm

Data Centre Maint. 17/05/2017

Hello Heroes, This Wednesday, May 17th, a maintenance will be carried out at our data-center from 08:00am - 09:--am. This maintenance will take circa 1 hour, during this time, it is likely that the game and other services like the Forum, Gamigo Portal, Game page, Gold Shop etc. will have intermittent service or be unavailable. Therefore, please be aware and plan accordingly when using: Account changes (password change, etc.) Gold shop Website (Forum, Login, Ingame) Thanks alot!

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 12:25pm

Battlements not working

Yep should be fixed now!