You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Yesterday, 10:54pm

Author: Sharpie

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "false" For comp can we get like 200 dragon soul chest silver and 9 opal soul fragments instead of the other garbage. Fixed that for you. Kindly, the devs

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:01am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "Parabellum" I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already). Yup. Real emergency. 911 couldn't help much faster than they did ... oh wait ...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:56am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

11th can lose you the game,but there are plenty of ways to deal with it: - If you have something like Yumi Swiftshot or Sarya out, it can't even be played - Damage Runes = boom - Rebound Saddle - When you have Gingerbread or so out, it's half as dangerous Yeah ... annoying as heck and I lost more than 1 duel to 11th but I get over it. There's been quite a number of matches where 11th didn't even win the game despite hitting multiple turns in a row.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:24am

game

That's how we celebrate KAL Christmas. Quoted from "Vince1979"

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:21pm

Compensation for downtime

Also note how a "Cannot login" error results in a loglevel "Notice" message (which will usually get ignored by log scanners). I don't even WANT to know what's going on when they log a CRITICAL.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 9:45pm

Problems to Login in the game

Already fixed. I mean, nothing like messing up the server code at Primetime.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 9:29pm

Problems to Login in the game

Same problem here! ---------------------------------------- Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Severity: Notice Message: Trying to get property of non-object Filename: controllers/Start.php Line Number: 31 Backtrace: File: /var/www/html/sas/application/controllers/Start.php Line: 31 Function: _error_handler File: /var/www/html/sas/index.php Line: 293 Function: require_once

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 1:58pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Quoted from "ID." The diary is never set in stone, they make that very clear and they will tell you when rewards are sent. We are talking about a recharge event where people spent Real Life Money to get a reward, and then it's kinda unfair to "oh well, it's not set in stone, thanks for yo money". 7 days bonus gold costs money, and some people recharged for that event. The reclaim period is 7 days, so they need to leave it running for the full period, not stop after 3 and then poof.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:10pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

What if ... they made a synth hybrid 0/1 Nimble "All enemy creatures gain: Magic damage dealt by this creature is reflected back onto itself". That card would be the end of qilins.

Friday, July 7th 2017, 8:00am

[Praise] New Event!

Didn't manage to get the last 2 bonus cards because I didn't have much time yesterday, but well ... really an enjoyable event. Good thing I was prepared with tower medals for day1.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:23pm

Confusing event

OK Parbellum has mail. Juju wisdom ... alch food Don't know what to do with Unicorn, either. At least Grok is nice.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:12pm

Confusing event

Mhm, something in there about doing things with hybrid synthesis cards, but I don't get how the boss points are calculated. Do we get BONUS points for the hybrids - or do we need them to get ANY points AT ALL?

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:16pm

Father's Day Event Entries

Cullinator - s5 WarMongress -s5 Sliske - s15 PingPong - s13

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:04pm

browser problem

I got a free pack every day around 12:00, and I got a purchased pack on the first day. On 14th, I was Supremacy rank 3 with 200pt. On 15th, I had 300pt. On 16th, I had 400pt. On 17th and 18th, the servers had tanked.  This morning (19th) I got a pack - and despite getting a pack right at 8am, I am still at 500 points. On 20th, will I get to 600. On 21st, 700. On 22nd, 800. On 23rd, 900 - and then the event is over, but we need 1000 points. So I won't make it, even with the extended time til 23rd...

Monday, June 19th 2017, 8:55am

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently Players: FlyInBooo Riversharp Miss_ninda Kennedy

Monday, June 19th 2017, 8:05am

browser problem

OK I logged in this morning... worked, but my Supremacy rank has dropped from 6 to 15 (why?) and I'm at 500 points now. Lost the chance to get a Legendary, won't get the Opal Fragments, will get less silver. What you gonna do? "Is only real money?"

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:09am

browser problem

Will be down til Monday. Meanwhile, we'll lose the Supremacy, Daily Login Rewards, Daily Draw Counter and bids on cards we put up for auction. Same like (almost) every weekend.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 3:14pm

Is not just login problem!

On s-15, I can't click on Supremacy. If I try, I get a loading screen going to 50%, then the game hangs. Same for Alchemy Lab and Activity Rewards. Tried like 5x already. Not usable.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 9:00pm

Hells Gates against my will

WARNING to High-VIP players: Yesterday, I got disconnected from KaL - and when I just logged in today, I found that even though my default journey is "Doomsday Mountain", I had been sent off to "Hell's Gates". 900 Gold Coins were converted to Experience! I did NOT choose to go on "Hell's Gates", and before that, disconnecting never chose that journey for me (either, I didn't go on a journey at all - or it sent me to my default journey). Ticket sent, but I really don't like this. Not reconnecting...

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 9:34pm

Compensation

After 77 days, my login counter (Card rewards) will now reset to 0. gg