You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Today, 9:43am

Author: Kaynka

Remove CAPTCHA as present for Christmas, free us all from that prison of images and numbers !

Quoted from "Kaynie" Lilpwnd would be great. But why would she leave Ubisoft for us? Because we have cookies, to stay in topic waiting patiently for any update about CAPTCHA

Today, 8:58am

Remove CAPTCHA as present for Christmas, free us all from that prison of images and numbers !

Parabellum is not just simple Game Master, he was allways head one and now he is Game Admin for EN servers... About Community Manager, yes we need one, but I would rather want iArches back or even Lilpwnid than this person as our CM

Today, 4:31am

Creations about our forum GOAT to make it always remember how special it is for all of us ;)

Here you can check out what our forum GOAT says, but like for real who even cares what does it say at all, for lazy ones scroll till 0:25 First a poem to our beloved GOAT : Roses are red Wood chips are beige It’s not like I hate you I like you a bunch But you just have that face That I wanna punch I’ll see you this Sunday But this part is vital I’ll be skipping my way out at Guild Showdown With my head up high and move on because that's what big girls do Love Ya GOAT And biography of our GOAT in...

Yesterday, 4:46pm

FRee cards in dec

Yeah better now, thank you

Yesterday, 3:39pm

This game wasn't crashing at 3 pages in past, if you didn't know that... Go delete all my posts master Kaynie would like you for that more and about earlier like Forn said, many people jump to game in and out many times per day at work, home etc and people need to close their broswers, cos boss can't see and most important flash is very bad technology, so it eats memory, very high processor usage, CPU % etc, if you stay whole time loged it's only get worse and after a wile you will start laging ...

Yesterday, 3:19pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" @Forn Perhaps your browser deletes your cookies when you close it. If you are logging out of the game and leaving your browser open then I would suggest clicking the account link instead which closes the game session but doesn't log you out of your account. I very much doubt Google designed their CAPTCHA to frustrate people and you really shouldn't be seeing it that many times unless you're using Incognito mode on your browser or deleting all cookies every time you clos...

Yesterday, 3:03pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" Most players will never see a CAPTCHA and if they do it will be very rare, so removing it would actually benefit the minority. Interesting to learn that some players have rage quit and will not be returning because of a standard implementation of a CAPTCHA which isn't at all hard to solve. Your suggestion is noted however. I play same time on 3 servers, all is new adventure to save time, to login on each I need to logout, then I get CAPTCHA every time, I say it's bugged...

Yesterday, 2:38pm

Just make it stop for god sake, no more please ! I know you can remove it, simple research says you can do it for sure ! Your competision has way bigger player base and has no CAPTCHA, so what you are doing... You add to game page and forum such annoying thing, you are not some downloading files site, in your interest is to make players login as often per day as they can. What you wanna accomplish with that, close of your game, is that it ? You think is funny for me to fil 10 images picks for e...

Yesterday, 1:48pm

FRee cards in dec

Ok thx, so prolly language barrier, as that doesn't have sense for me in simple translation

Yesterday, 1:36am

FRee cards in dec

Explanation please, as I can't understand this behind thing, anyways I wrote what I mean and gave you examples, btw was this time issue fixed during mainteance, or maybe later, or still not ?

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:05pm

FRee cards in dec

Quoted from "Forn" all events have been an hour behind for last 2 days, not sure of they are connected? And thanks para Forward not behind, example Daily Activity reset instead at 5 at 6, or last Guild Showdown wast not at 20 just 21

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 3:52pm

Server Time

Quoted daylight saving hours end around march Dear Flamez I gave +1 to what Cyber662 wrote and I know, when time changes in real life, I just tried describe glitch more simple... Quoted Daily taxes, soul sum, they're ok No they are not ok, Daily Tax, Soul Summoner, Donation ability reset like whole Daily Activity instead of at 5 at 6 last days

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:53am

Server Time

+1 To say it simple, from few days everything in game starts 1 hour later that it used to

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:41am

No showdown this week?

Mainteance is usually 9-10 server time +/-, but this time maybe till 11, as they propably are trying to make it snow there

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:17am

Creepy Daily Events

Yeah people don't care too, just like you, so they use as lowest meta as they can, just to win fast and easy, other people who want to use diffrent decks have a choice adopt or quit on it, similar like with arena, you propably know the answer what most people had chosen. That's why everything in this game looks nowadays like a ghost town, about time of events it needs to be diffrent, as people from diffrent time zones play this game, early hour for you is very late for someone else, hope that is...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:09am

No showdown this week?

Quoted from "wowahmed11" any one here ? First you are off topic and your problem is mainteance

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 10:42pm

Lumi snowstorm

Then don't recharge for it, all your creatures deal double damage, try count it for a spike rush, faerie or qilin user. Also it works super good at power deck too, people are using now cards in deck that give only a bit attack boost, this doubles it. In other version of this game is another card with similar abilities to her and double damage every your creature too, try think how many of this damage will your creatures survive or you even with rebound saddle

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 6:33pm

Creepy Daily Events

On Equaliser there are some people, who play there low broken meta of spike rush, 1vs1 or 2vs2 together and ruin fun for others, cos there is no hp boost there. Other hard to win decks are Undead reaping deck and Elf nimble deck. Sealed from other hand was awesome to play for fun, those random decks etc, till they brought saddles and tournament is unplayable, you can't touch whale there with working saddle with all those crappy cards, asking them to not use it there was worthless ofc, players wi...