You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 311.

Yesterday, 3:28pm

Author: Parabellum

Remove CAPTCHA as present for Christmas, free us all from that prison of images and numbers !

I understand a lot of things but I don't understand how you can open 3 pages in the same browser without them causing an issue anyway (with or without a CAPTCHA). To do that you would need a session manager or an container application such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox…unt-containers/ and I don't think the CAPTCHA would be an issue anymore.

Yesterday, 3:09pm

Remove CAPTCHA as present for Christmas, free us all from that prison of images and numbers !

@Forn Perhaps your browser deletes your cookies when you close it. If you are logging out of the game and leaving your browser open then I would suggest clicking the account link instead which closes the game session but doesn't log you out of your account. I very much doubt Google designed their CAPTCHA to frustrate people and you really shouldn't be seeing it that many times unless you're using Incognito mode on your browser or deleting all cookies every time you close your browser. I can imag...

Yesterday, 2:52pm

Most players will never see a CAPTCHA and if they do it will be very rare, so removing it would actually benefit the minority. Interesting to learn that some players have rage quit and will not be returning because of a standard implementation of a CAPTCHA which isn't at all hard to solve. Your suggestion is noted however.

Yesterday, 8:08am

Server Time

I responded on one of the other threads and have already reported the issue so hopefully it will be resolved shortly.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:36pm

FRee cards in dec

Reported as stated, but this is strictly an issue with Facebook logins yes?

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:28pm

Event List: December

Okay, the Special Discount (Cyber Monday/Xmas Sale) event has been moved back to run from the 22nd til the 24th December (to coincide with the Gold Rush event). Sorry for the confusion.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:18pm

FRee cards in dec

It seems it just arrived. Late. Check now. Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at the test server. Cyber Monday event was moved again, it will be here 22nd to the 24th.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:15pm

FRee cards in dec

Going off the test server it seems to be back to normal. Then again, the test server isn't always accurate. Will try to find out for sure and get back to you.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:10am

No showdown this week?

Probably due to Maintenance :)

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 7:02am

Hello Heroes, Here are the scheduled events for the rest of December. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from the KAL Team :) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :)

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:36pm

The Rest Of The Event List For December

I imagine she will be available with the Victory Packs used to obtain her :)

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 12:19pm

Demadrend open my mails please!

It's strange that you haven't got your prizes as you were on the original spreadsheet. Some of the other players who are missing their rewards were still in my review folder (broken image links which were fixed before the event ended) so were added to a seperate list which was sent after. I included you on that follow up list with a note that you are in the main spreadsheet. I also confirmed your Hero name and server were correct so I really have no idea why you haven't got your prizes yet. Help...

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 12:02pm

The Rest Of The Event List For December

I need to verify eveything for next maintenance before I post it up, you've got the current events which includes the Salaine Voidgarde BB that was requested. The rest will be posted next maintenance when I have had chance to check it matches with what is on the test server (if you want a reasonably accurate Christmas event list). It's not the first time we've had a weeks worth of events fall into a new month, this is due to the maintenance being every 3 weeks now.

Friday, December 1st 2017, 7:45am

Hello Heroes, Here are the scheduled events before the next maintenance which take us through the Christmas period. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :)

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 8:31am

Event List: November

Hello Heroes, Here are the remaining events scheduled to run in November including the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :)

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:44am

haha game is fixed

Thank you Gary, the community would be lost without you :)

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:40am

haha game is fixed

Gary is correct (except when we do a Trivia event) and everything should be working again now.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:27am

Wtfff

This issue has already been reported and is awaiting a fix.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 11:21pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Hello Heroes. By request, you can find me in Sealed League between 23:30-01:30 CET! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM!