i made gl angelic savior with 25x ( 100% ) after that fail

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:41pm

Author: bobeck

probability

once happened for me with 94% of 24X legend cards

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:19pm

Lumi snowstorm

i never want it badly with 1k i would get and it could help in some situations like VIP-boss or chaotic waste , solo boss in PVP , you have to have a card to be able to save you in sticky situation. especially that oppo's towahli could always come and prevents your next card from getting on the field A 8k card should be determiner. meanwhile better one will come (lower CD, nimble) i need better old cards to offer again for 8k , modesty, chastity , wheel (via secret of tarot)

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:01pm

Lumi snowstorm

ok ok I became convinced its so OP unfortunately nobody used this so OP /gold-card in 1v1 nor in 2v2 ( post-season)!

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 10:14am

forbidden zone

do u have enough gold for refresh?

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:09am

Lumi snowstorm

It is customary to offer an epic-based card for 1k pts ( for an epic one ofc), and a leg-based card with a price of 8k pts ( for a legend one), like what Kal was doing before But just recently some epic-based cards are available with 8. and even they are not OP ( Myrissa) Those cards have neither the nimle nor the schield ward If KAL wants to have the 8k promo , it's better to re-offer wheel, Modesty, Chastity, mercy and , ... which that many players are waiting for them and they pay more.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 2:52pm

Lumi snowstorm

hi everybody The first time I saw Lumi snowstorm , I thought it was an OP, Imagine 2X dmg is would be wonderful later, I checked out the card in other servers ( 1 american , 2 chinese) and I found out that between 96 decks in the post-season stage (1/8 final ), only 1 person used this card and only 4 persons used another 2X dmg named Eternity Crius ( Crius with nimble ability and 3CD is better for pvp ) and none of them won the battle. The reason is clear: a lot of dmg reflect are possible (sala...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 2:31pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

Quoted from "Coffee" Could be a solution for new players to create second account and use it for boosting score up to 800? I know it is not kosher, rules wise, but... the problem is : new players are inexperienced and they do not know what exactly they have to do like most of us when entered the game on the other hand teaching them to make another acc and for score up causes they learn to boost in future and probably get banned. as you said its not kosher and fair

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:14am

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

I'm glad that someone raised this issue on the forum. this also occurred to me when I just created an account. and because of this problem, after a few days I left the game. a month later, on a holiday when i was searching on the Internet, I saw the game again and re_entered only for fun . i was lucky enough that i found two oppos near my score, and with the help of them, after a week, i reached the score of nearly 800, and able to continue the game. I 'm pretty sure if the developers were europ...

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:11pm

7 Day Investment

i knew about only 1 bonus and i had done it before with max possible as i explained i had no notice on screen and playing with damn mouse when speaking ( before it i thought the connection has been lost) after relog and back to game i found out what i have done! playing in game without attentions as like as playing with Bomb

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 1:20pm

7 Day Investment

i was speaking with a friend via phone and playing with mouse when game screen was open bad of me ....

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 10:59am

7 Day Investment

i was a looser , others have to be careful.... https://imgur.com/a/2pIWI

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 1:18pm

updated hero's pack

When will this updated hero's pack be delivered to our server? 198 gold\ruby https://imgur.com/a/z9Ru5

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 8:45pm

Now would be a great time for Puzzle or Catch GM event

catch me if u can ( game board) with GM !! not bad ,could be fun im on it

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 8:39pm

Game down?

boring, when it get fixed ?

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 8:45am

still VIP status for packs?

imho buying anything with gold should be free for everyone like free markets in the reality I do not know the store, which only allows rich people to buy. consider that 3k is not a cheap price

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:32pm

How can I no longer be a VIP+5?

i didnt blame Kal all i need fixed vip4 rank (if possible) thats all- nothing more

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:12pm

it happened before as i said im sure it will happens again i cant predict when server is lagging and i might do this mistake again maybe best way is leave all PvP fights or delete packs even before open them

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:55pm

sometimes game lagging and how to find it out? unfortunately i got it after i relogged and saw -4k reward!!

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:25pm

I just want to stay fixed on 4 without upgradeable (4 only for supermacy) those retro awards do not impress me. i never want them again unbelievable! 4k for 1 ds and 5 epics all retro unfair punishment for being +5