You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 907.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 12:40pm

Author: Mythremi

[Feedbacl] Stop your Complaining about EVERYTHING

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" I like who I am! I will stay this way, at least until people will not stop being obviously silly You seems like person with a good heart, so please donate your good intention to better cause than this post! Unfortunately though, that's not the case. We do receive very little communication, and the few times you do comment, you offer very little of substance. Furthermore, it takes an eternity for you to follow up on anything you do say, provided you haven't just forgotten a...

Monday, December 12th 2016, 12:41am

[Suggestion] Event time

Exactly. This is a european server. as such it operates on european times in order to be compatible with the majority of the players. It would inconvenience far more people if everything was shifted forward 2 hours than it would benefit. RoM is the American licensed version of the game, so it's the one you really should have played if timing of events was so important to you.

Monday, December 12th 2016, 12:39am

Card quest : WARNING

But Festive Piary wasn't one of the prerequisites for Festive Piary. Vengeance is meaning that Bella might be a prerequisite card alongside some others, which can then be exchanged for some other Godlike at the end.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:31pm

hh broken

Meh, about time priests got something helpful instead of something that screws them over.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:29pm

F2P Forbidden zone

Yeah that's exactly how these kinds of games make you waste money, by appealing to the gambler

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:28pm

Do the non and low VIPs ever get a chance to have Elite Awakened Card??

Yeah all in all this is a pretty good login. 2 GL boxes and a Ruby and plenty of gold. I was expecting fragments but I'm not particularly surprised they're not there and it's not worth complaining about.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:57pm

What are you doing in lieu of playing Kings and Legends right now?

Maybe they keep calling it Final Fantasy so that when they make the last one people will spend 10 years coming up with conspiracy theories Half-life 3 style?

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:54am

What are you doing in lieu of playing Kings and Legends right now?

Honestly, no. I found Guild Wars 2 to be very mundane. The actual gameplay and mechanics are pretty underwhelming, and all of the stories you hear about it involve large numbers of players. I suspect its the kind of game that's only good if you've got a really dedicated, really active guild. But that requires a lot of pushing through boring, menial tasks first.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:37am

F2P Forbidden zone

Yeah, kings and masters packs have such a low rate of decent cards that they're essentially worthless. You're better off using your points to buy legend / epic gems which you can convert into more gold, which you can use to buy cards on AH.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 5:41pm

creature with 0 health!

I think Gurkill is a pretty interesting creature just on its own, so I don't think it was designed specifically for Tethys synergy, but it certainly would make a great combo.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 4:37pm

creature with 0 health!

That being said though, it could be interesting to have a creature with 0 life but that also has an ability like the +3/+9 when you have fewer creatures, so it'd die if your opponent were to have fewer creatures than you. Then you give it some other OP abilities that make it only killable if your opponent removes some of his own creatures!

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 4:34pm

Angels that aren't

Because they don't really need them? They have other roles. Plus, frankly, if the Martyn angels had Angel then Faeries would be screwed.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 11:27pm

pmsl

To get this discussion back on track; no, it is not common sense or well known that one must clear their cache after an online game updates. Having a game download the proper information is usually a pretty simple thing to do and if it can make one event display as a completely different one that's just bad coding somewhere along the line. No other online game ever requires a clearing of a cache to load properly, and KaL is usually no different either. I for example have gone almost 2 years and ...

Monday, November 28th 2016, 10:24pm

Cyber Monday Feedback

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Mythremi" Well at this rate the game won''t exist by this time next year... Ppl say this since 2 years already and the game is still there. True, but back then it was because they couldn't be bothered learning to deal with whatever the new meta was. The last few months we've seen a constant decline in the quality of events accompanied by a constant increase in price, to the point where now cards that whales don't even use have been set at whale prices.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:44pm

Cyber Monday Feedback

Well at this rate the game won''t exist by this time next year...

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:16pm

Cyber Monday Feedback

Wow, what a beautiful Fuck You this is. I suggest some cards I think'd work well in a Catching Fire for maybe 1000 a piece but no, they're going in a Cyber Monday for 6000, an amount of money that could get you 2 godlikes or 4 legendaries that are all far more useful. Have you all got your heads stuck up your arses? It's as if you haven't realised that the reason the latest Catching Fire didn't reach the target was because the cards were all too expensive and you shut out all the low level whale...

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 6:07pm

Catching Fire + Forum Events

So, two things but I decided to put them in the same post for bonus chaos. 1. Can we expect another Catching Fire event soon? It seems like there's been a much longer gap since the last one than there was between the others. Considering the total target was reached most of the time, they feel like they should be mutually beneficial if regular. 2. Can we get better rewards for the forum events? Back in the good old days they used to be great cards that low rank players had little chance to obtain...

Monday, November 21st 2016, 5:53pm

Supremacy Timer

Well, to be fair, this is supposed to be a European server, so time zones are made to line up most accurately with central Europe. Can't really complain about that. Also, there's already the placing rush - you get the highest place if you're pressing the button at 1 minute past reset time anyway, since that's when the event gets released. The placing challenge will be exactly the same regardless of whether it's done via global server reset or personal timers.

Monday, November 21st 2016, 4:47pm

Supremacy Timer

Yeah that would make more sense, like how daily logins work - you just have to be online at some point during that day. Unfortunately, that won't happen because they can make more money from people missing a day due to bad timings.

Monday, November 7th 2016, 12:14am

Get to Know us!

You and I both know that's a cop out answer. It's like when your grandparents ask you which of them is your favourite. You know you have a favourite but you can't tell them which it is.