You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:47pm

Author: magusrequip

Game down?

same as others cannot access arena, battlements, or challenge hall most other things seem to work quite a bit frustrating tbh

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:16am

Bug?? Or is this when an irresistible force meets an immovable object??

seems to depend which order they were played in and which one is front most if sarya further infront then on summon wont get the negative debuff if greed(soul thirst) is furthest front will get debuff and then die at least from what ive seen from playing on forest and desert (always played soul thirst first as well) hope this might help ps: talking about the newly summoned creatures only of course as the ones on field always get affected

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 3:27pm

tower

did you accidentally equip an armor that isn't enchanted in your inventory as I just did a tower to check and my hp is at its normal value

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 1:37am

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

went through 15 or more to find him myself, while it seems a bit unfair too change it mid event I agree that ppl who aren't getting lucky enough to find him should have a chance to get there souls so thumbs up from me

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:39pm

agreed confirmation of this would be nice

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:24pm

I don't see why it wouldn't as at that point it is yours? requirement I saw was it just has to be one you control in the screen shot

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 11:21pm

Merge S1-S16

yep we all do kaynie though I seem to be missing my vice and virtues and a few of those pesky awakeneds I must have misplaced them or lost them in the arena

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 5:06am

A Final Goodbye...

well kal is doomed extremely sad to see the best cm we have had go.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:14pm

vip mount

what is a vip mount that's a new term to me?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:19pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

agree with you tripp but don't hold your breath and apology and comp would be great cause this is absolutely ridiculous at least stuff is starting to get sent at last

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:05pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

over two weeks for event 3 over a week for event 4 ive never seen anything like this are we even gonna get these rewards and if so I hope there is some good will or at least a reasonable explanation as to why this has been handled so poorly. ive been patient but I lost a chance at jin as well chance to enchant the godlike armor during the enchant event I feel like we are never going to receive the rewards that we went and did the event for at this rate my patience is gone

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:52pm

thank you guys for years of playing

As tripp said farewell you will be greatly missed

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:12pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

lack of notice? maybe for first sunday but he said there would be one every sunday this month see here: [EN] [Event] September Sundae [Done] lack of notice is not why ppl didn't do it, imo anyway, ppl just don't check the forum and that is there own fault no one elses. if you want to enjoy all this game has to offer you should check here facebook and the game itself daily. honestly no excuse not too if you don't like checking facebook and forum don't be upset(not saying you are) or annoyed(also ...

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:58pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

its a planes wall with incorporeal and nimble I think

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:33am

Pathetic Servers

umm not to disagree but I have had 0 problems today are you sure its the servers and not your connection?

Monday, August 14th 2017, 11:32pm

Read please mods, managers.

while i agree with most of what you said iArches and others here is my own personal opinion: Either release access to v and v, or compensate players and remove them completely. it is completely unfair for some ppl to have certain cards( after an extended period of time im well aware they bought them but that should be early access at best not omg no one else gets these cards ever) I know of no other card game ccg or tcg that prevents and i mean actively prevents players from access to cards if y...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 4:23pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Gold rush* if you had gold saved up you couldve spent on other things you wanted and got him for free

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:31pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I was thinking is there any possible way to make hybrids unlock at a certain level if so couldnt that be a way of making it so they dont run low hp games