You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:00pm

Author: Cypher

Server 16 comp

just a little question why is These Haux continually allowed to entice in this thread ? he doesn't even play S16? edit: found the answer in the other thread, quote Zidane this game need more nice and productive ppl like him LOL delete this one to i m falling behind in deleted replies

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:08pm

Server 16 comp

thx for what we got tho i agree w dragon except on those champ packs

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:17am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" I am patiently awaiting i dont know why dragon feels the name to make a fuss over this stuff. Its like they have other things to attend to 1st. how about adding quietly to that patiently ?? not that i don't agree with you btw on the part that it has been addressed and another million same posts won't make a difference @ Khalil, that is because they are the ones that miss out on the most, not even going there that ppl having put money in this game expect a degree of ser...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:35am

A Final Goodbye...

thx for putting up with us and for a job well done the former being a daunting task... have fun with whatever comes next

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:24am

Server 16 comp

since supremacy just ended game went down friday i m told 18:00 CET -ish some lost 2 others 3 days, now supremacy had been extended 1 day true that didn't cover it I for one chose not to put in an extra 1400g (700 for those that could do it early enough on friday) some did so pretty please keep that in mind and imo for those ending on 600 points, send their frags or refund those ending on 600 that actually bought the 8th pack already (don't know if you can check that tbh) also lxl, i don't know ...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:26am

Really?

thx for the edit

Monday, October 16th 2017, 7:53am

Server 16 comp

same here no post rewards nothing is reset so ya xp, GS, battlements silver, dayly events, Hotspur, Post season. Fz. Supremacy. and i ll even take one of those Champion packs will be interesting to see what we'll get

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 5:41pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Quoted from "ID." The diary is never set in stone, they make that very clear and they will tell you when rewards are sent. Ofc, 7 day gold event had already started tho,...

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 1:17am

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

ty as a guildie as a partner in 2s and as a friend best of luck

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 12:30am

Auction house bids

anyway done w this just said my mind thx for not getting into insults i s"pose regards

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 11:56pm

Auction house bids

funny how ppl agree w this in game yet don't post here ...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 6:28pm

Auction house bids

if the card gets sold for ex 5k it does,... period the way getting there doesn't give gamingo anything, ... you silly ... just saying +5g or +5% doesn't matter a tad to em

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:37pm

Auction house bids

if the point is to win why not increase base rate??? that is the point i m trying to make keeping base at 5g is silly even in your set of mind (unless you up the auction time)

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 5:03pm

Auction house bids

lol i raise 100 +5 i raise 500 +5 i raise 1k +5 what don't i understand on the facts plz tell the noob i am never claimed to be anything else...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:43pm

Auction house bids

again i don't rly care on rates or 'what it used to be' just saying a raise of 5g on a card going 3k+ is silly and imho should be adressed again, just my 2 cents nothing more but nothing less

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 3:03pm

Auction house bids

Quoted from "Alenka" I for sure don't have all the cards I need. Agree with Ulyssandra hard to find a card to upgrade in your post decks... ulys's point is valid tho nevrertheless i don't agree btw never seen a house sold for 5€ more at auction tbh

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 12:22pm

Auction house bids

ofc you're free to your opinion then again, you have all cards and no need for AH right ? :p

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 11:53am

Auction house bids

plz make minimum bid +5% of current bid instead of +5 gold it really gets more and more ridiculous the higher the cards go for and it gets to be a game of refreshing on AH and wasting time and still need to get lucky or up by way to much for all i care also add 20mins on auction time after bid then so there is no 'stealing' cards anymore i m using an example i wasn't involved in, a 10k + card getting a +5 gold bid really? seriously???? and ps on the whales will take all cards reasonable upping d...

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:17am

Terror Signing out

sorry to see an active player quit best of luck w all you wish to accomplish

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:38am

browser problem

Quoted from "Ephiny" Will ignore that peep above (Cypher nick) as there are always peeps like that on forum, who always somehow take game team side. And I know something that you don't know that I can't mention here, but you defo don't know about who was warned and for what... gg ignoring just going on what i experience and read but if i am mis- or underinformed plz enlighten me ...