You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 4:47am

Author: Zidane

The Death - Awakened - I have a question please.

1. Yes. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. He can really ramp up his power quite quickly

Friday, November 17th 2017, 6:00am

Somewhere, over the rainbow

Okay players, just a small courtesy update here as to what's on the horizon for KAL. I've seen a lot of talk about merges and updates and such, so I tried my best to get some answers for you. We're going to have some holiday events then A new patch of cards then merges will be addressed Just know that you ARE being listened to, and the team is quite conscious of what needs to be looked at. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, and each other. -Z (please PM if you have any other questions/ mi...

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 12:08pm

Game down?

Just a quick update, our Product Manager is now at the office, and on the case!

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 12:23am

Game down?

iArches has apparently already gotten contact with technical support to address this issue, I'll try to update you players when I hear anything.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 8:02pm

still VIP status for packs?

The only thing that I can confirm for you players is that the tarot packs are NO longer available on the test server to check this issue.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 2:44am

Friends list bugged? What the flippity floppity floo!

This issue is on the list of bug fixes for the developers... That's all I've got, sorry players.

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 8:39pm

Missing Soul collector reward

Anyone who has an issue with rewards (not including Lord Felder) PM me.

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 5:28pm

Missing Soul collector reward

Just an update on this issue; The felder card isn't available to pass out yet, and should be after the next maintenance.

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 4:08am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 17:00-19:00 CET on November 9th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 3:53am

Daily quest bugged?

I will put another request in for the Product Manager to look into this; Bear with me, I haven't forgotten.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 9:28am

Somesort of bug

Give us a picture of the actual field next time, so that we can also SEE.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:39am

Somesort of bug

My guess would be that his soloist boosted Chatity's attack above the range in which she prevents damage.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 8:38pm

Daily quest bugged?

As far as I can tell, our Product Manager was NOT in the office today.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 5:08am

Daily quest bugged?

I have messaged our product manager, and am waiting for a reply. (He does not work over the weekend, so it will be Monday at the earliest)

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:26am

Daily quest bugged?

I will ask Demandred about this; Do bear with me as I try to find out. (Most certainly it's a bug from the recent timezone change)

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 9:00pm

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

Let us keep this thread for questions only.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 3:39am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of this last round of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Saber s17 winner LOLuDied s5 winner KhalilPr0 s16 winner KingBast s5 winner LinkGallent s5 winner Amster s1 winner Tom222 s1 winner //<![CDATA[ initList('expander904994583', 0); //]]> Saber s17 winner LOLuDied s5 winner KhalilPr0 s16 winner KingBast s5 winner LinkGallent s5 winner Amster s1 winner Tom222 s1 winner Better...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:26am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dax" Hi Parabellum: As server 16 people are frustrated, allow me to explain if you would. Most received some end of season rewards and sundae rewards. The reason for my concern and probably others is that we (ONLY SERVER 16 ) could not log in from Thursday until late Sunday/early Monday. We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week. I believe we received ...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:43am

Really?

Catch the GM has no correlation with the timing of the season; It could have been scheduled for last week all the same.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 2:04am

A Final Goodbye...

Didn't get to know you for too long... Thanks for adding me to your team! We shall strive to take care of the players in your stead.