You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 296.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:44am

Author: Parabellum

haha game is fixed

Thank you Gary, the community would be lost without you :)

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:40am

haha game is fixed

Gary is correct (except when we do a Trivia event) and everything should be working again now.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:27am

Wtfff

This issue has already been reported and is awaiting a fix.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 11:21pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Hello Heroes. By request, you can find me in Sealed League between 23:30-01:30 CET! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM!

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 11:15pm

Now would be a great time for Puzzle or Catch GM event

I can do some Catch the GM starting in 15 minutes. You're welcome :)

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 6:54am

Merge S1-S16

I also believe the merge was postponed rather than cancelled but currently there is no news to share about this (that I am aware of). I will try and find out what the plan is (if there is a plan). From my understanding, not everyone wants a merge and not everyone believes that a merge will be useful in the longterm. That's not to say a merge will never happen and I will enquire as to whether this is still a priority.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 8:51pm

Merge S1-S16

If/when there is any news to share about a merge you will find that news in the Official Board. At this moment in time there is no news to share.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:24am

Unable to gain gift frag from map quest

I believe extra gift fragments were sent to those affected, please check your inbox.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 12:00am

[Event] Soul Collector (Done)

Thank you for participating in Soul Collector. Your prizes will be with you soon. Here is the solution to the 'actually' Cursed Crossword:- Some of the best/worst Spooky jokes were:- What's a ghosts favourite food? I Scream!Why didn't the ghost scare anyone? Because people could see right through him.Where do vampires keep their money? The blood bank!When do ghouls and goblins cook thier victims? On fry day.What do you call a cleaning skeleton? Grim sweeper! Why are there gates around cemeteries...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:21am

Daily quest bugged?

Yes, I think certain parts of the US are set to adjust their time zone on the 4th or 5th of this month.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:16am

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

You can use whatever creatures you want (hybrids do not count for matching the boss race) as long as you have 13 highlighted cards which do match the boss race. You do not have to remove additional cards for the screenshot.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 1:46am

Will see if we can send some League Tickets along with the prizes but I am sure some Heroes have used 15+ and not found him. An alternative quest seemed to be the best thing to do given that we all want to hit the target for the Silver. If players feel they cannot reach 777 Souls when they have tried to do every quest that is also a bit unfair. If they haven't done every quest then 30 Souls isn't going to make much difference but it all adds up for the Silver target. Lost league tickets are sure...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 12:01am

Hello Heroes, Due to the issues that some players are experiencing in obtaining Lord Pumpernickel for their Sealed League screenshot we offer these competitors an All Saints Day bonus boss run for 30 Souls. Enter the Dragon's Lair and capture a screenshot just before the turn that ensures your victory. Your screenshot must include 13 highlighted Dragon creatures to qualify. Players who have already completed the Pumpkin League quest will not collect any additional Souls if they complete this que...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 10:07pm

Not really, because of the Demon aspect. Standard race cards which match the boss please, the only place for mixed hybrids is the Evil Army quest.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 9:50pm

I don't have any statistics on the chances of getting a Lord Pumpernickel but I don't think he's particularly rare which is why I picked him (plus he's a Halloween card). It may take a few packs, it may take a lot of packs, or you may discover him in the first bunch of Sealed League packs you open (as several lucky players have claimed with their screenshot submissions).

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 9:28pm

Chances have not been increased for Lord Pumpernickel to drop, that would require the devs to alter the game core.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:39pm

If I haven't stated that something is not allowed then it is allowed. Doppelganger is a valid tactic to deliver the Sealed screenshot needed. How you get the screenshot needed for each quest is down to each player to determine :)

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 1:34am

Non payment

Hello, I have sent you a PM regarding your issue :)

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 12:01am

Lost Souls are haunting Elyria, trapped in this place and their own eternal torment. As the veil between the realms is broken this All Hallow's Eve you can help these poor Souls find their freedom by gathering up as many as you can manage to save from the spiritual wasteland before the deadline on All Saint's Day. If all Heroes can gather 77,777+ Souls 'collectively' across all servers within this 48 hour window of opportunity then every helpful Hero who has participated in at least 3 quests (e...