You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 7:07am

Author: lxlrandomlxl

Fail Post Reset

Perhaps we should rename the game to " Bugs & more Bugs" Just joking but there truly are a lot of bugs.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 6:15am

Daily quest bugged?

yeah, I have the same problem with the daily activity. I did enough activities for 51 points, but when I checked to get the 15 gold, the points were at 5... @ Parabellum, yes. USA is set to reset on november 5th. @amster, maybe, but around 5:00 game time, my daily activities were reset and I was able to gain points. However, when i reached around 51 points around 6:00 game time, the activites list reset once more and I only have 5 points. so rather than some people resetting late, I think it is ...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:00am

Server 16 comp

well, I believe the compensation for downtime has been sent out for s16. got 1k gold, 1 million silver, 9 opal fragments, 2 cryptic beast packs, a talen hotspur card, and 2 blank mails (not sure what that is supposed to be) but I am still satisfied with the comp.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:12am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Parabellum" Shall do, but you can all login again right? The issue is fixed but the compensation has not been given? Correct - we can log in again but have not received any compensation for downtime. Indeed. all we have received so far is a gift fragment which i think this is for the missed day of the gift fragment event for talen hotspur card. Aside from this, there has been nothing else. Events like supremacy and forbidden zone were not extended for us as we ...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 10:44pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" We're all fed up. On top of that there's no announcement or apology for the downtime shows how much they care. Its the least they can do after a long weekend. I understand the lack of awareness during weekend. But during business days is unacceptable. Indeed. It is usually the same old problems that keeps repeating itself. Especially the servers crashing near the end of the season- which apparently happens at least 3-4 times a year and the numbers would only increase if we ...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 6:57am

Server 16 comp

s16 pvp season has also reset with 25 days until it ends but scores did not get reset. I don't know about the others, but I have also not received rewards for this pvp season that has just ended as well. probably don't need compensation for that but rather have the rewards be sent out for those who have earned them.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:34am

login

The game has just been stuck on loading for the past 9 hours for me. I kinda just left it there and still hasn't loaded. rip. hope there is news from the staff soon... But it is the weekend now so I wouldn't expect too much. I believe the devs don't work on the weekends so any fixes may have to wait until monday...

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 8:11am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

About the feral lina recharge card that is now pretty much impossible to upgrade. You should have thought it over before choosing to recharge for her. The game has made plenty of bad decisions before and gms/mods have very little power to change things. It was a hybrid card and hybrids can't be enhanced. why did you think you could do so even if it wasn't stated that you can't enhance? You are making an argument that "as a special event card, you should be able to upgrade with rubies/opals" prec...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:04am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Hm. This really doesnt make any sence to me. Poorly desinged cards? Cards ruining game? Quils,Modesty,Towahli.. All i can hear is complaining. And talking nonsence about this game. Dude,advice.. Change the game then. Play Yugioh if u like. Just complaining. Cannot understand why u even play it :O Well right back at you. if you don't like reading "complaints" and "nonsense" that people are making, you too, can directly leave this forum post and ignore it. Some people...

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:48am

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

goodbye ezank. sad to hear you are leaving but maybe one day you will return I hope you have fun with whatever you will do next.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:06am

@LinkGallent. that is a good idea but i don't think it will work out well. pride is nice in conjunction of lowered hp but we can have 3 of the same qilin cards in deck and there are also multiple variations at different countdowns. unless qilin hp lowered to like 5 or something, it would still be very overpowered.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:46am

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" they will not, people are voting no... but still argue that this cards are overpowered for beginning levels, and they should do something about it. because its like i say, at start or you play with qilins or you lose, or like some ppl stop playing. and thats not good for this game. To be fair, your petition is to COMPLETELY BAN the card from the game. That means card itself will not exist. People agree that Qilins are overpowered and needs a nerf but it shouldn't be re...

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 9:32am

Unable to login

ooohhhh. right. cycle changed to 3 weeks per maintenance. Been awhile so I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me!

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 9:23am

Unable to login

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Been stuck on this black "loading game, please wait..." for the past half hour and cannot log into the game.Have tried reloading and clearing cache. Not sure if anyone else has the same problems.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 8:59am

Auction house bids

well, in my opinion, the +5 gold per bid does need to change. gets tiring to keep bidding on a card and having to check mail to reclaim when you get outbid. when it goes up so slowly like this, you could go to your mail 10+ times with price going up around 100 gold. However, I feel 5% percentile increases wouldn't great because each increment would be too high a bid once numbers reach above a certain point. perhaps changing each bid from +5 gold to something like +50 would be better? or at least...

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 7:21am

[Praise] New Event!

@Dax, Dragon may be a high level person but the most important fact is that he is a VERY HIGH VIP with LOTS of overpowered cards. Aka all those vice&virtues, Tarots, Awakened creatures, etc. Remember, my point is that High levels don't really have much impact aside from it meaning the player has played a lot more, it is the deck power (very strong cards) that scares people off. You may say that setting up brackets would separate you from meeting Dragon and other strong players like him but you s...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:41am

[Praise] New Event!

@ Dax Yeah, I get your point. I won't deny that arena becomes empty once a few big guys enter as it is a fact. We need more pvp events but pvp itself needs a better matching system to make it more fair towards low level/vip players. Making a tournament bracket with set times won't be very plausible, but like someone has stated, perhaps matching people according to deck power would be better and more feasible. Perhaps separating the matchups of the top 100 from the top 200 or something along thos...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 8:04am

[Praise] New Event!

@ Dax, it's not a problem of high level people waiting for low level people to beat them but rather high vip players with a bunch of very OP cards waiting on low vip/ non vip players. For example, A level 40 player with a bunch of very op cards like modesty can thrash a level 80 player who has bad cards. Even if the level 40 doesn't have OP cards they can still win against higher level opponents using fairy/qilin. As for the idea of different blocks in a tournament, its a good thought but you al...

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 8:16am

Confusing event

yup. KM was really difficult to do. take too long and you get nuked. but if you are not careful, you may kill boss before you reach the bonus card requirement. took me and a few others 4 tries and 2 hours to finish. BUT, it was fun, really fun.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 12:22am

Confusing event

thank you for the quick response and clarification!