You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 8:55am

Author: Chris - Soryn

Somesort of bug

Sorry, I forgot to mention that Soloist was amnesiac by forgetfulness, i'm no newb I see a bug when I see one.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:07am

Somesort of bug

While in a 1v1 game VS Dragon my Sun somehow killed his Chastity which in no way should ever happen, I don't own Wheel to block Chast effect, nor did any other card stop it. 301 Moved Permanently Here is the SS of the log.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:27pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" This is the problem. You give people good compensation once and they expect the same thing everytime. They dont have to issue out a damn thing. So how about showing some gratitude instead of being greedy selfish brats. The comp we were just given is far more better than anything you could of gained in the few days that we couldnt login. Actually thats not strictly true, we missed post season and end of season rewards, we have gained no medals, some people got 1k gold w...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:52pm

Server 16 comp

All servers went down for 15 mins, all came up including S17 and S16 was down till Monday

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:16pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Demadrend" Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Demadrend" Quoted from "Kaynie" In my opinion the best would be to set up a compensation policy (easiest would be to compensate the best case scenario of what people could have earned during regular playing in the downtime (assume everyone won post and GS)) and strictly stay with it, then we players know what to expect and no one would feel cheated anymore because he gets to much or to few compensation. This is actually how I have been m...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:20pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" The issue did happen to every server, it just persisted with s16 a lot longer. Not sure how you can infer a tone in a written message but I can only apologise if it was there without my knowledge. Not that you asked for an apology, except the time you did ask for one then took issue with it when I posted it. Perhaps I wrote that in the wrong tone too? Please let me know so that I can get my **** together. I wasn't justifying anything, I was stating a highly likely fact....

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:06pm

Server 16 comp

Let alone the comp being beyond bad considering comps from other things like this, some players got 2 blanks mails others got 3, comp is sent late, no sorry or anything is given for the problem, you can't even send out compensation correctly. 301 Moved Permanently - Sums everything up.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:45am

login

Simple fact is, no staff works on weekends, so no one on S16 is going to play, no staff will acknowledge this and we have to wait, so instead of saying, "I can't log" "in how long" just wait and come back on monday.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:04am

login

Quoted from "Dragon" R.i.p post season and gs. Which means more delicious comp xD R.I.P Supremacy too, Friday 13th Strikes! Not that I believe in bad luck, 13 is my lucky number!

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:43pm

login

I can log every server but the one I play on -_-

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:34am

This Isn't Goodbye.

I've been playing KaL since S15, my sister gave me her account and then I joined on to make some friends there before quiting shortly after the merge and then moved to S16 where I can say I actually enjoyed considering people were very negative there. Yes I wasn't liked there by different people but who cares if you're not liked! I met some pretty cool people while playing this game even some I got to know on a personal level and I hope that I can continue to keep in touch with in the future, I ...

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 11:30am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

yeah the same thing happens with cull the weak and conjure troops

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 12:03pm

Ascension Tower and Stable

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" I use min resources and got godlike divine one for hum,elf,angel. what godlike saddles do you have? can GL rebound drop? From Crafting I have made Blessed : Restore 3 Health to all creatures each turn, Divine Encouraging, Primal Encouraging, Wise, Riposte and Infernal Encouraging.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 8:53pm

If you used 50/50/50/20 then you will generally only get crappy saddles. When I craft I do 999/999/999/20-50, I have currently crafted 5 godlike saddles this way that aren't wise.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 7:50pm

It may say that, but I have crafted many godlike saddles and other people have also said the same to me, if you use minimal resources you can't get a godlike saddle apart from EXP Saddle.

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 7:46pm

As far as i've seen, when using minimal resources the only godlike saddle you can get is EXP Saddle. So the resources do matter in fact.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 9:03am

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently Server 16 Judgement- Team Soryn (Already done just helping) Alaric ( Already done just helping) Sauron lxlrandomlxl

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:29pm

Father's Day Event Entries

On behalf of Hennes because he can't post on here for some reason Team- S16 Judgement EzanK Hennes simon MrkKeks Thank You!

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 7:21pm

browser problem

It is safe, it fixed my game, trust me Hennes broke all my stuff and Dragon fixed it.