catch me if u can ( game board) with GM !! not bad ,could be fun im on it

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 8:39pm

Author: bobeck

Game down?

boring, when it get fixed ?

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 8:45am

still VIP status for packs?

imho buying anything with gold should be free for everyone like free markets in the reality I do not know the store, which only allows rich people to buy. consider that 3k is not a cheap price

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:32pm

How can I no longer be a VIP+5?

i didnt blame Kal all i need fixed vip4 rank (if possible) thats all- nothing more

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 3:12pm

it happened before as i said im sure it will happens again i cant predict when server is lagging and i might do this mistake again maybe best way is leave all PvP fights or delete packs even before open them

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:55pm

sometimes game lagging and how to find it out? unfortunately i got it after i relogged and saw -4k reward!!

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 2:25pm

I just want to stay fixed on 4 without upgradeable (4 only for supermacy) those retro awards do not impress me. i never want them again unbelievable! 4k for 1 ds and 5 epics all retro unfair punishment for being +5

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:43pm

hello How can I no longer be a VIP+5? what's the matter? so simple: When I wanted to open one of the PVP Packs, I saw that the pack didn't opened I thought that maybe I did not click on the correct first time. I clicked it again. but it did not open again. I had to relog the game and then.... When I got back to the game, I realized that about 4k gold had been dropped. (i checked all my elite cards, i had 1 DS and 1 ironhide more than before.) the reality was the game was lagging when i was openi...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:13am

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

in dark forest i had 16 elves and beasts, and some other races is it allowed or not i mean do we have to have only 13 matched creatures and nothing else?

Monday, October 30th 2017, 5:18pm

New but weakened card

from base i mean epic with attack of 1 ofc

Monday, October 30th 2017, 2:41pm

New but weakened card

so that would be nice if this card acts like the original form i really was waiting for this card and its unique ability

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:54pm

New but weakened card

hello everybody You probably know that a new card has been added to the game with the name of "Silencia" and will be available soon by purchasing I do not know why devs decrease the performance of the some cards and unfortunately in this case, they have removed the best ability !! it's very strange that they expect these weak cards to increase the quality of the game and be purchased by players Now pay attention to our own Game and compare it to another same Game-card as well as the Chinese orig...

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 11:57am

Nurf judgement -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fshPt1b79Vc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hmJSalPK8s

Monday, October 9th 2017, 6:13am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

i can read above....in fact my message was in another part that was transmitted here

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 1:44pm

Yasmir fellheart

hi everybody yasmir fellheart is bugged and does not act as its ability#1 means hit only 1 creature in front of her

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 3:42pm

Awakened bonanza

awa talenor! an excellent garbage for extracting in lab a leg ruzunu's performance is more better than this awa! notice that 2 ranks below the problem is original chinese game maker has no game-tester unlike other developers. they should offer some of those awas like talenor and mareth for 4k rubies or less. i even doubt that anyone buy them with this price!

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 10:56am

items losing in stable

hello everybody i have consumed 999/999/999/100 resources in stable and after crafting time i got nothing! i don't mean a useless crappy saddle, No! actually nothing! now my question is " is it possible to losing items in stable or not?" If a GM replies , I will be grateful

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 9:40am

League bug

hello everybody Sometimes when I use a new league ticket I can not see the cards on the right and I can not select what i need And my only option is using Auto-pick. In this case, a large number of useless card ( shown in photo below) will enter into my deck, and subsequently I will fail in the battle. Please help with this bug. https://imgur.com/a/QMHds

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:56pm

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Quoted from "amster" The wheel is cheated anyway. While the rotation, 2 legendary are showed. Once you are supposed to hit one of them, it changed to another card. Amster rightly says, this always happens to me. When it's about to stop and a leg card arrives, it suddenly gets faster and the card changes

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 5:04pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

who will pay for useless viod-drag with 9 turns CD? and probably It do nothing if the other side has the wheel on the field If we bought Modesty (with more better performance) with the same price, it was much more suitable imho,it even overprise with 4k of tower coins