You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 7:12pm

Author: Walthamir

Game down?

Quoted from "Tripp1000_" Great news . How long still to go? What compensation can we expect? Still waiting for my Lord Felder from soul collector. Still waiting on merge! Tarot packs are nice ! Vice and Virtue packs are better!! Yeah still wating for my lord felder to.... i think no one get him....

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 7:45pm

still VIP status for packs?

Its Simple Recharge.... and you can open that packs.... lol

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 2:43pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "mikes02" + locked Augustus ( was from daily login event) talking about this.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:05am

cards are not in guide

another thing, this month recharge cards don't appear in guide. only silencia.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:00am

Locked cards dont work with portals or Resurrection cards.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 1:03pm

Signing off for a while until KAL gets it things together

Quoted from "These Heaux" Also it was very stupid to split up the player base by adding in German and French servers. Probably well over 80% of the players on english servers speak another language as their first. English 2nd Agree with you, its kind of weird, have german and french servers splited, why not just merge all the servers, The new servers all togheter, the old servers all togheter. That will make this game much more fun for everyone. I think everyone talks at least english, or have ...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 11:36pm

Request for a better accurate Event List

wow. i never expect that his post will go so far. just to be clear, i'm not accusing anyone here, just made a request to someone put a more accurate list of events like i'm used to have in "rise of mythos". Because it screwed a lot of players, including myself, and in my point of view, that decision from above/superiors its not at all a good decision, i think you should review that decision, because in game a lot of players complain about that. Players that recharge every month like myself and c...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:49pm

Quoted I THINK I WILL DO THE SAME!!!!

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:57pm

Or not... 1 Whale for every 20 mini whales like me. lolol, so its just like that instead of recharge 2x 100 euros like i did this month, i now recharge for 30k gold rush, so they will lose 100 euros because i will not recharge for this event, because i dont have a clue that this event will come and with gluttony . Im so pissed off. So they will lose now instead of win more cash, and i belive that happens to a lot of ppl. And things like this make me stop playing.... So again they will lose.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:22pm

I have a request, its possible to make a more accurate Event List?, we never know what cards will come for gold rush, when are the gold rush, and supremacy, when are the recharge cards date, when are these pegasus blesing kind of events, when are secrets of the tarot, what cards comes for booster bonnanza, its really anoying when we spend money in some events and then comes another ones better, not all of us are millionares to spend money in all events of the month, so its better if we have a mo...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:59pm

Yasmir Fellheart still bugged. I really want to play with that card. But not bugged. She only attacks the creature in front of her, and not the supossed 1x3. tks hope you can do something quick because its very anoying have a good card that cant play because its bugged. regards.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:49pm

Request booster bonanza card

Quoted from "garythesnail" i want awaken goblin bully for next bonanza OK hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TOP... you make my day....lol

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:00pm

A Final Goodbye...

Thank you Iarches for all your support and that Great Positive Aura of +10 bonus you give to all the players here, we will miss you. And personaly tks for all the help you gave to me, helping me a lot with these welcome rewards. Tks a lot. all the best for you.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:43am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Good to see you again here Iarches. Hope everything ok. Tks for the rewards, we wait a lot, but you know how to put players happy. Tks a lot.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:18am

update game

just one point---- are you comparing qilins with modesty??????????? LOLOLOL OMG qilins are free, modesty its far far far far far way to be a free card and for everyone... thats the difference. A HUGE DIFFERENCE. by the way i hate qilins a lot, i'm the one that makes a request here to put that stupid cards out of the game. Maybe i overacted a bit, that cards can be beaten thats for sure, like fairies and whatever else in this game, if you have the right coins or luck to get some of the cards need...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:00pm

loling..... . im not even worried about the rewards. But off course i want then. What worries me more its whats happening? i see that we have some problems in Kal English, and thats worries me more than the rewards. I hope its everything ok and that this its just a fase, and that will pass and all comes back to normal... Regards.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:50pm

i dont get any of these dragon balls as compensation, and its missing stuff from sundae 3...

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 11:41am

Avakend tarot and other cards reputation

You cannot receive more reputation in lvl 40 not even with godlike/awakaned, the only way its in tower shop with reputation crests. but i though they must update that for awakened give xp even more than godlike.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 1:02am

yes its bugged same happens to me.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:23am

Missing event rewards

I get the 7th day recharge gold back. Tks. hope everything ok.