You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Yesterday, 5:03pm

Author: RandomNub

haha game is fixed

Gary now you have fixed it, get back in the guild cage at once!

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 10:33pm

Game down?

if we get comp, i wonder if we would get it before 2018, or before the end, of it

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 10:04pm

Game down?

jdc! this guy knows

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 12:43pm

Game down?

Will we have to wait til 2018?

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 11:33pm

Friends list bugged? What the flippity floppity floo!

yeah i had this issue sometime ago alenka wasn't showing up on my friendslist i just had to remove someone and durring next mait it fixed itself

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 7:32pm

Missing Soul collector reward

oh no this is awful please send it ASAP i heard anyu wants to awaken it so his bat has a friend it would heartbreak me if he didn't get his bat D: its OP!!!! and thank you for the response Zidane

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 2:35am

Event

thank you for the event it was great, it made me and pita do world boss for the 1st time in 40 years it is a great accomplishment

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:27pm

Poll For The Merge

please could you give us a poll for the merge? so we can see if its wanted more then unwanted

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 2:52pm

Merge S1-S16

don't let your dreams be dreams nothing is impossible JUST DO IT!

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:21pm

Server 16 comp

thank you for the opals and silver

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:25pm

Request booster bonanza card

yeah radicadi pulled it from a pack i believe

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:01pm

Really?

my comments was not exactly aimed at you dragon i was just stating it in general i understand your points on the matter i would be annoyed too if i was a s16 player and you're right they said they would sort it out and they haven't obviously but we have to look at the situation iarches has only just left which means its probably harder for them to sort stuff out correct me if i am incorrect its just my opinion not trying to offend anyone if i have either

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:27pm

Really?

well in all honesty nobody has been forced to spend here it was his choice to spend yes its annoying when the game is not working 100% but its just like real life you buy stuff and it breaks when the game is not working i am one of the 1st to agree they should fix it and if they say they are gonna comp i am sure they will but spamming forums with the same stuff isn't gonna get anyone anywhere and i am sure they are doing the best they can but under the current situation of iarches leaving i thin...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 9:14am

A Final Goodbye...

Bye Bye

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 9:00pm

login

server 16 currently loads for me too

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 8:59pm

Server 16 comp

maybe in 2018 ehy

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 8:57pm

vip mount

i believe they changed the vip 1 rewards sometime ago and you get russet war horse for becoming vip 1 along with dolly roslin? or w/e its called the inspiration and distract 1 card

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9:30pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

301 Moved Permanently kingbast used this vs you that is why the swords from pharos hit you so not a bug

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:15pm

login

yeah yeah seems good