You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Today, 6:46am

Author: Attr4ct

The Death - Awakened - I have a question please.

Quoted from "Zidane" 1. Yes. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. He can really ramp up his power quite quickly Hey Zidane: Thanks for clearing that up. Ok I know what to do now. nice card Attr4ct

Today, 1:44am

The Death - Awakened - I have a question please.

Hey Guys, Does anyone have and play The Death awakened? If so, could I ask this please. 1. The stab 1, ability? does it trigger the soul eater ability? 2. If so, and I have Death at the enemy doorstep, his soul eater 2 will trigger 2x per turn right? Making him a 7/16 if not blocked, and then an 11/20 right? 3. And if I'm still on track, does the stab 1 trigger, before he does his physical attack? i.e. so does he get his first soul eater trigger from stab 1, before he physically attacks? Thanks ...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:48am

Daily quest bugged?

I have the same problem. I finish my daily quest section in my quests, so I cannot do anymore, but the weekly ACT rewards still show outstanding quests. This isn't right. Please fix. I should have claimed over 50 activity points for over 3 days now, but instead, Im stuck always under 50. So do I log in and do daily? Or do I not? Doing dailies for no rewards is no fun... at all. Attr4ct.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 6:53pm

Hybrids - which race/rep level of the two races, do they apply in attack and block stats?

Guys I need help. For instance, a hybrid fairy, if I want it to increase its attack and block stats... do I lvl up celestial rep? or elven rep? Or is it smart enough to apply the higher of the two? Attr4ct

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 6:23pm

not happening

Its not happening for me. I'm not getting in into the game. I hope to soon. Attr4ct.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:18pm

Cant login

Ok I feel so much better after seeing that I'm not the only one that can't login. Coincidentally, I actually was doing a routine refresh, after which I just could not get back in. I thought it was me.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 10:55pm

Thanks for a pleasant event

I'm just gonna weave my way past the complications and say I had a great time with the events, and thank you is in order. Attr4ct

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 6:23pm

the creatures in play

I actually dont even know how to ask this question. The quest I'm more clear on now, thanks to all this back and forth. But here goes. What type of creatures do we need to have in the screenshot to qualify for the hybrid prize. I saw no description of this in the event? I know the point system, where does it stipulate the criteria for the hybrid part? And if it be tremendously confusing, could some bright spark just tell me in one sentence pls so I can go back and enjoy my game lol. Attr4ct.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:59pm

Tarot compensation

I originally thought someone was having a whale of a time opening up packs. Then I realized that it was abit too many.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:53pm

great compensation

I nailed a Golden Dawn, he is so sick.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:50pm

Fathers day event - S17 Bastien

Hi, our 4 dedicated players are: Attr4ct FatBaby Sutch Skuka Thanks in advance. Attr4ct - Jt