You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 3:53pm

Author: Croton

Daily quest bugged?

Quoted from "Vince1979" Screenshot 1 and 2 show activity reward no count (online reward, daily reward, guild reward) Screenshot 3 shows i have completed my daily and guild quests. error0 — imgbb.com error1 — imgbb.com error2 — imgbb.com I am a daily player and never fail to get the 600 points require for the weekly chest.... until now. Since Wednesday but i only screenshot today. Please compenstate me 10000 gold and change all my cards to awakened HELLOOOOOOOO ???? NO REPLY ?????? I have the sa...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 4:50pm

Merge S1-S16

DO IT! As for the ones who say the would quit...I think there are more of us ready to quit if no merge happens anytime soon, so dema needs to see the pros and cons of merging s16. As for me, if nothing happens in october I'm ready to say goodbye.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:54pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Pita" I find it ridiculous, that people complain about this compensation. As for me, you can go ahead, wreck s15 for few days and give us same stuff. I would be so happy :'D Thank you, that you gave people from other servers some scraps tho! Cheers :* I don't think you guys get it.... We missed the whole weekend, during that weekend we missed FZ, Supremacy, GS, end of season rewards, post season... So if you sum all that we lost there, seeing that the ones that are complaining abou...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:30pm

Server 16 comp

From the creator of "God created the earth in 7 days.....takes Kal over a week to send out in game rewards!" we bring you "Compensation for s16 are perfect for my level 10 which I don't play".

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:13pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" Would like to confirm I do play server 16. I was very upset I could not login this weekend and hang out with guildies on there. But thankful for the staff quick responses and compensation. Well, this post doesnt look like it.301 Moved Permanently

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 6:15pm

login

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Dragon" Very curious on the comps considering the downtime is during multiple events. Post Season, GS, FZ, Supremacy, Talon. That's 2 Champion pack gone for me =( Was Hennes going to throw the Post 1vs1 to you yesterday? And I bet Cypher and Croton have something to say about that assumption for 2vs2 post! Give this man a beer!

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 4:43pm

login

Dragon is lucky the server is down, otherwise I would've kicked his arse in post... We gonna miss hot spur as well Seems like it will be the whole weekend and part of the monday until we can log. Its been a day since we could play! "God created the eather in 7 days" (or at least thats what some people believe) and you can't fix a game in one?! What is wrong with you guys?! I don't care you have a real life! An online game is more importart than anything that could be happening in your lives so g...

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:05am

login

Quoted from "Dragon" R.i.p post season and gs. Which means more delicious comp xD R.I.P. supremacy and FZ too

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 10:38pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

I don't like to run away from things but either like to whine about everything, you asked for more events and we're getting more events, you asked for recharge packs and we got them too, we're having an event that will take place for 4 sundays with opal frags and some other stuff as rewards and yet you complain that we didn't get what german servers did... The way I see it you will keep complaning even if we get the german event next month and they get something different...

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:34pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something. As I said before if you don't l...

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 8:25pm

Our friend, the Stable!

Can you try other combinatios as well? Like 333 or 666? Or something in the middle? not only 50 and 999

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:55pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

It's sad to see you go Ezank, it was nice playing with you, hope to see you back some time.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:43pm

[Praise] New Event!

I agree, it's a good event, different from what we see normaly, but as Kaynie said it would be nice to have a PvP event, but still event is way better than what we used to have, thanks.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:30pm

Confusing event

If I get the 30 points, can I trade those points for a MERGE?!

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:47pm

Father's Day Event Entries

Heres the image: 301 Moved Permanently Team members: Croton s16 xivix s16 nameless s16 Draker s16

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 9:29pm

Star War's Short Stories (Entries)

A very very very long time ago in a far, far away galaxy.... A very small star was born and it went by the name of S16. Most of the people in Elyria didn't put much attention into that little star because they thought it didn’t mean any harm to them since they considered themselves the strongest among Elyria. Creatures started to dwell that little star, one of the first ones to appear went by the name of ImKris, who thought he was a Jedi, and then came another very ugly creature that went by the...

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 9:24pm

merge

For the first time I gotta say I'm with Terror, please merge S16, the server is so dead!

Friday, August 5th 2016, 6:42pm

Judgements turn to merge

Quoted from "Hydra" I agree with merging but the below statement is bias. Let's see. Top 3 whale is in 3 different guild. All 3 guild has mini whales. Top 8 ranking consist of 6 player from fellowship. I agree on some stuff that you just said, Top 3 whales are in 3 different guilds, yes this is true, and I really don't see anything wrong with it, it actually helps on GS to make it for fun. All 3 guild has mini whales, yes, all the top 3 guild have mini whales, but your guild has bigger whales t...

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 9:19pm

Reputation from Awakened cards

I don't know if this has been brought to forum before but I couldn't find anything related to it, so here it is: I normally play 3 awakened angels in my decks, and today I realized my rep had been stuck for so long, so I made an angel rep deck including the 3 awakened I have, I did map stage 1-1 and noted for rep, it was around 1.3k, then remove the awakened cards and replaced them with epics and I got more reputation, I made few more test, like running 15 card deck with 3 awakened angels and 12...