You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:03pm

Author: false

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

Next time u finally decided to have a good event can u make it where everyone can participate in getting max rewards? People have to work when world boss is going on so they have no chance in getting max points need for black opal. Black opal would be the only reason to do all events need if can't get it then it just a big waste of time.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 4:49pm

Halloween event????

For the christmas 30 day login u should put the 4 main gl equipment. I been playing for many years now and the success rate for combining them is very slim to none I tried every thing to get the rest of mine gl and failed at every attempt. Trust when I say it would make alot of people happy. If not all 4 just put a choice of 1 gl equipment In there. Thanks would be much help it u would consider it. Love always and forever Peaslee S12 maximous

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:28pm

Merge S1-S16

Say no to drugs I mean merge!!!!!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:10pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 1:22am

Hybrids - which race/rep level of the two races, do they apply in attack and block stats?

The Hybrids r effected by the 2 rep classes it is made of so the smart thing to do is max the 2 classes out to 50 rep.