You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 11:21pm

Author: Focust

Fail Post Reset

Quoted from "Dragon" Post season reset score for some players? https://imgur.com/a/Wz1JW Yes, it appears that both me (Focust) and Maxim95's post scores did not reset. See attached image, that shows, after server reset, my 1vs1 score along with how many fights I have actually done as proof. Can this be fixed please? I understand that the powers that be want it to be that much easier for me to make it to post each month, but I'm missing out on stomping the little one's. https://imgur.com/a/v1N5L

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 12:29am

Event

Quoted from "Help." Thanks for another fun event, I see not everybody was pleased with it,but I for one was. Cheers all Yes, Excellent Event! I know me and my guildies enjoyed it, keep up the good work!

Monday, October 30th 2017, 4:35pm

New but weakened card

Quoted from "bobeck" so that would be nice if this card acts like the original form i really was waiting for this card and its unique ability At what card rank does it get the devour ability?

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:21pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Quoted from "Kaynie" ...as the majority of players doesn't even read the forums. Even with the scroll message that went across the time of the screen every time we logged in to 'check forums over time change announcement', along with message at top of in game message screen?

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:13pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Quoted from "Parabellum" The message I posted was the information I was given. Until someone who registered for GS confirms that they got rewards as per usual then I don't see an issue with the statement. The message was 'please do not sign up for GS'. I assume there must be a reason and I assume the reason is that the whole thing would be rendered pointless as the internal event clocks (and the likely cronjobs which facilitate the sending of prizes) are incorrect until tomorrow's maintenance w...

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:30pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "mikes02" Can please someone explain me why was topic on forum + in-game message GSD is canceled because of time zone, so i have not signet our guild and now i see gsd is UP? Time Zone & Maintenance Changes 301 Moved Permanently Folks who signed up for showdown despite Para's message telling us not to play should have guild showdown rewards taken away, and be suitably punished on top of that for disregarding Para's instructions. -Focust U ma...

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:22pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Quoted from "mikes02" Can please someone explain me why was topic on forum + in-game message GSD is canceled because of time zone, so i have not signet our guild and now i see gsd is UP? Time Zone & Maintenance Changes 301 Moved Permanently Folks who signed up for showdown despite Para's message telling us not to play should have guild showdown rewards taken away, and be suitably punished on top of that for disregarding Para's instructions. -Focust

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 9:48pm

[Praise] S16 Compensation

I'm not sure what to have expected from part 1 / part 2 compensation, so I cant really confirm. What I did get (to my recollection) was 1,000,000 silver about 3000/4000 gold (I think?) 4 packs (2 elf and 2 something else) 9 Opal Frags 39 Angel Aw Frags Anything else? I may be forgetting something.

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 7:24pm

Request booster bonanza card

I think this recharge pack only includes cards in the 'Special' section of the guide up to Natalya. Anything released past then isn't included.

Friday, October 20th 2017, 4:48am

Quoted from "Parabellum" I think Demadrend's response got lost in the kerfuffle which took place after he gave the response. I attempted to reaffirm it as I understood it but that didn't stop the thread from drifting offtopic and being locked. That is not to say we haven't got the message that some players are not satisfied with the compensation, which I believe is 99.9% of s16 players if whoever came up with that statistic is genuinely delivering accurate feedback for everyone on s16. In reali...

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:32am

Thank you team for the S16 Compensation! Very much appreciated! -Focust

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:47am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days. Thx for letting them know These Heaux! Or was this meant in Jest? well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:55am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days. Thx for letting them know These Heaux! Or was this meant in Jest? well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the servers were down this weekend. So i just...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:47am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days. Thx for letting them know These Heaux! Or was this meant in Jest?

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:57pm

Really?

Quoted from "Dragon" Im just catching salt bruh. You want some. Oh no! Dragon Salt!

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:30pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" Shall do, but you can all login again right? The issue is fixed but the compensation has not been given? Correct - we can log in again but have not received any compensation for downtime.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:14pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" Was it not an apology you asked for? Maybe you wanted it from someone else. Please let me know who and what you would like them to say in order to appease you. As far as I know, s16 had some downtime and was compensated. Would you like to me relook into it? Yes, if you could relook into that, it would be greatly appreciated, because, as far as I can tell, nobody has been compensated on S16 for the downtime. -Focust

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 6:14pm

login

Quoted from "These Heaux" whats stopping you from playing Showdown??? Servers are all back up since many hours ago. Well, you must have one super mega-computer 'These Heaux', because nobody else I know has been able to log on to S16 since end of season Friday.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 4:18pm

login

Quoted from "Dragon" Very curious on the comps considering the downtime is during multiple events. Post Season, GS, FZ, Supremacy, Talon. That's 2 Champion pack gone for me =( Was Hennes going to throw the Post 1vs1 to you yesterday? And I bet Cypher and Croton have something to say about that assumption for 2vs2 post!

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 4:16pm

login

Quoted from "Parabellum" Quoted from "Focust" Can we get at least a GM or CM or PM or Parabellum or iArches or DM or BM or HM to give us a quick update as to what is going on and how long it may take to fix. Sure. I have no idea but I expect the issue will be dealt with on Monday and hopefully fixed on Monday. I don't know the cause. Gamigo staff don't work weekends and the Chinese devs don't work weekends. Compensation willl be forthcoming once the issue is identified and dealt with. Not reall...