Search results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

Yesterday, 6:48pm

Author: sutch

Hello everyone !

This place is lawless now.......

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:01pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

What language is this and what does it mean? It makes no sense to me

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 11:52am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Quoted from "Thebosha" Merges are not the answer it just leads to more players quitting. New players are the answer and what they need to do is encourage new players. First of all any new player that starts on servers below 8 should get 50 kings pks to open and a bunch of opals n such. server 8 n up 25 kings pks and give them a bunch of silver and crystals. Encourage more players to the game because all a merge will do is still fill 1-2 guilds with all the whales and make it so low to mid cashe...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 6:16pm

tamaño del deck

Sorry chaps , I don`t speak Yiddish .........

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 1:13pm

[Praise] New Event!

Yep, this is a good event, its different, its making teams help each other............ pats on the bum for everyone...........

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 12:45pm

New Server S18

my empathy senses impending skull duggery................

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:46pm

A long time coming

Awwww, well good bye anyu, try not to give them cause to eject you from that too..... toodles

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 6:31pm

Serverdown Compensation

Agreed Amarice, thats a question for gamigo staff vengence, not you to answer.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:21am

'State of the Art' Support Team

Quoted from "Alizeen9" I stopped enchanting equipment over a year ago. Not playing this game. I am running bugged saddle that covers just one line even longer. Logged number of support tickets, asked for fix or saddle replacement and no resolution. i dunno where you guys send stuff too but if youve not heard anything, iarches will totally sort it.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 4:47pm

What does KAL need?

maybe lower fz to 500k n all......... we cant get to a million with our player base

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:28am

'State of the Art' Support Team

Quoted from "Horsewhisperer" Ah it's not much different from the forum support , just get used to it that A : GM's , CM all are only playing at night time for europeans , better said STAY UP TILL 02:00 you might have a chance to tak with one of them.That customer support really won't help , or that you need to wait a little week for a reply which is most likely : We will take a look at it oh btw do you have some more prt screens for us because its still not Obvious enough what is going on . off...

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 6:12pm

suggestions for good events

Quoted from "Horsewhisperer" Quoted from "Dragon" Not sure what you clowns agueing about. It's different perspective. Im on same page as kaynie where if you dont have any rubies you craft saddle. Then you just sit on million of silver. Definately understand the struggles for new comers where they havent reach the mp for obtaining silver. Nontheless both parties are right. Exactly , the idea of the guy making this post is that he would like more events to gain silver . Kaynie is throwing it tota...

Monday, May 29th 2017, 11:01am

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Quoted from "jackkiller" and me???? only for forza juve i must be nominated! Im gonne buy you a great big hat and a badge that says winner

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 1:36am

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

when no ones looking, do you stick a peacock feather into your exit strategy and cluck?

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 10:09am

President offline

Seen this a few times homeboy,,, there is no cure right now

Friday, May 12th 2017, 1:38pm

5000 Medals of Honor for Black Opal???

That won`t go on for much longer when you get assimilated

Monday, May 8th 2017, 10:28am

a Real mod

Quoted from "Anthony666" And this is why the game is dead. If I was a new player reading this I would go to a new game. So why wouldnt you tell yer SALTY team mates to wind there necks in then? Created by you, encouraged by you, and not hypocritcially dishowend by you....... in 4 pages.... MEGA LOLZ.....

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 5:36pm

a Real mod

My spell check a racist is literally frothing at the gash!

Friday, May 5th 2017, 10:26am

Star War's Short Stories (Entries)

Sutch s10 OOOooooooooooooooo ...... I soooooo wanted to dell do a towiee adout mi deff staa but da pg ferteen wating ..... Has put an end to the impending madness.,..... Hopefully next years events will be fer grown ups but anyways.... it involved lust, gluttony , and not moderation........ Starwars..... ughhhh, it turns out i didnt read the roolz, so i better add a wee bitty extra........................... with lots of stupit punctuation..........unless you`s actually wanna here about the deff...