You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:59pm

Author: Walthamir

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Yasmir Fellheart still bugged. I really want to play with that card. But not bugged. She only attacks the creature in front of her, and not the supossed 1x3. tks hope you can do something quick because its very anoying have a good card that cant play because its bugged. regards.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:49pm

Request booster bonanza card

Quoted from "garythesnail" i want awaken goblin bully for next bonanza OK hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TOP... you make my day....lol

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:00pm

A Final Goodbye...

Thank you Iarches for all your support and that Great Positive Aura of +10 bonus you give to all the players here, we will miss you. And personaly tks for all the help you gave to me, helping me a lot with these welcome rewards. Tks a lot. all the best for you.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:43am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Good to see you again here Iarches. Hope everything ok. Tks for the rewards, we wait a lot, but you know how to put players happy. Tks a lot.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:18am

update game

just one point---- are you comparing qilins with modesty??????????? LOLOLOL OMG qilins are free, modesty its far far far far far way to be a free card and for everyone... thats the difference. A HUGE DIFFERENCE. by the way i hate qilins a lot, i'm the one that makes a request here to put that stupid cards out of the game. Maybe i overacted a bit, that cards can be beaten thats for sure, like fairies and whatever else in this game, if you have the right coins or luck to get some of the cards need...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:00pm

loling..... . im not even worried about the rewards. But off course i want then. What worries me more its whats happening? i see that we have some problems in Kal English, and thats worries me more than the rewards. I hope its everything ok and that this its just a fase, and that will pass and all comes back to normal... Regards.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:50pm

i dont get any of these dragon balls as compensation, and its missing stuff from sundae 3...

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 11:41am

Avakend tarot and other cards reputation

You cannot receive more reputation in lvl 40 not even with godlike/awakaned, the only way its in tower shop with reputation crests. but i though they must update that for awakened give xp even more than godlike.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 1:02am

yes its bugged same happens to me.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:23am

Missing event rewards

I get the 7th day recharge gold back. Tks. hope everything ok.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 11:21pm

Author: DonaldTrump

Quoted from "Dragon" Not sure why you guys are in such rush. Para already said reward is on the way, obviously the delay is due to an issue with Arches/GM tool, hopefully she's okay that's the most important thing. Keep yourself busy with other activities, there is so much to do in life than staring at your screen. Dragon i believe this is a forum for Kal Game not Life Game. so it's normal people complain with issues related to this game, and not about life. lololol, anyway the rewards are taki...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 7:51pm

S17 booster cards and packs

sorry i click on report, my bad. when i want to click on quote. But, if they are top players i belive they have sir cumbraslot or awakaned hermit, if not, pan its a good alternative. I just say that because theres a lot of cards that screwed pan strategy, its why i dont see more use for that card. I used to play with pan. Today i only see that card fit in some fairies rush or other rush and for qilin. Anyway i dont agree they removed that card from the mythos pack, just say that i dont see more ...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:42pm

S17 booster cards and packs

I belive legendary cards also removed from mythos packs, anyway i never liked so much pan, its a card for rushers, qilin users and fairie folk people. So its nothing that will change at all my happiness. Anyway i changed my mind in respect of other subject, maybe they should put at least tarot pack in the server 17, or at least do some events recharge or not to get that pack. Its getting really boring, and some whales from the server and some almost non whales"lol" already left the server or are...

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 12:06pm

Quoted from "Zidane" We're aware of this issue, and it will be addressed. Ok tks. Hope you can do something quick, because all my future plans with that gold, are screwed, because of this issue/bug. I counting with that extra gold.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 12:56am

You only say that because dont happen to you!!! and if its a 7th day investment ITS 7 DAYS... plus 2 for recharge... so...its the same of put a supremacy for only 1 day... no one gets anything.... SO....

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:46pm

Quoted from "redfang" Feeling rather cheated with the 7 day investment recharge, i had around 400 gold still to come i have around 2k gold still to come.... so imagine who i feel....

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:30pm

Quoted from "Alenka" Now imagine that in the past no card was able to be enhanced, so ppl were forced to recharge for legendaries all the damn time When that happen in the version 1.0? Stone age of Kings and Legends? lolol, because i play this game almost from the beggining version 1.3. and never remember that... it's also a good solution to upgrade the tower. But for you to know Fernal liana its a card that should be in tower, and also that void dragon... lol. But this topic its not so importa...

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:59pm

well i need to reply on this, its nothing that i will care very much, because its just 1k recharge card. and i recharged to get her. lol. But i think the players have on the right side of justice, and what you did its not fair. Its because any other cards you put for 1k recharge have the chance to be enhanced and become more stronger, that will never happen with this card, so she"Liana" have a big restriction from the start, so why this card should have the same recharge price as some other card...

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:56pm

yes i recharge for 7day investment 5k and wheres that event???????

Monday, September 25th 2017, 4:16pm

rewards

Hello Did you know approximately when whe will receive the rewards from sundae Part 3 and Sundae Part 4? By the way, great job with these events, that's exactly the the right stuff that players want in this game, different contests it's funny and help players explore the game in a different form. Love it. I know it's not your fault its devs fault that the events in game are always the same for some years and don't change at all, and if change its nothing different. what's new? that gold rush of ...