You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 176.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 4:13am

Author: ChameraDreams

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "YatoGod" As I said I would look into it but it is as MattG said it is a hybrid hence why I did not adjust my original post. If you looked into it, it would be polite if you responded here or at least in PM. I gave you quite some time. Quoted from "YatoGod" Your argument of it not being in 2.0 makes no sense, because as I have said before thats like saying every goblin that comes out should be in 1.0, regardless of what section of the guide it is in any creature that has two creatur...

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 11:52pm

So, this has hit page 2 so I'll give it one last bump chance for Mods to get answers. Otherwise I have better games to throw my money at for fun.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:43pm

Quoted from "MattG" It's a hybrid and you can't enhance hybrids. That was pretty much the end of it. That better not be the end of it, it's literally a ripoff with no warning that it wouldn't be enhancable. Not even a forum post. If it was a hybrid it would be under 2.0 in the guide not Special->Event. Name another non-locked Special->Event card that can't be enchanced to GL, you can't. This game has gone from tragic mess to zombie brained, lazy uncaring stupidity. Just die already, I'm tired o...

Monday, August 28th 2017, 6:57am

Any news on this? It's been a few weeks now.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 4:01am

Read please mods, managers.

Maybe one slight change like elites are limited 1 per deck, might help a little.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 5:03pm

Quoted from "TheHonestOne" I am surprised you did not include Towahli. Towahli is a bad design and should be banned for 1s, it just means you need a damage rune/reflect saddle and maybe scortch/ranger shot or a 1 turn vig/backstab in deck or seraphim leader/Elixia already out, 3 HP is quite a vulnerability. I hardly see 1s as playable now. Otherwise it's up to your teammate to get it off you.

Monday, August 14th 2017, 9:23am

Range behind tank Kaynie? Maybe the first week of server 1? After that it was all rush, Darion and Halfblood. Then slowly there was some counter rush/vig/sanct decks. Then Aurora swept tell it was nerfed. There was a small period of semi-balanced power, then they start making gamebreakers like Wheel. We got used to it, then they gave some power back to free players with fairies though whales ate them once they figured it out, same with qulins, but they really broke it with Modesty, Mercy and som...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 7:31am

How would you ever get GL? I doubt enough people recharged to give have a good chance of combining if you got them all.

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 1:50am

I understand that but she isn't actually a hybrid, she is in the Special category not 2.0, she just happens to have two races and you need to recharge to get her.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:58pm

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

I'm trying to Enhance her and she isn't there. I tried reloading the game, she also doesn't show up in combine, extract or synth. It's probably due to the code that keeps hybrids out of enhance since she is human/beast but this needs to be fixed or refund me please.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 6:01am

remove Modesty

Since this is started again I'll regive my suggestions: A) Voting system for active players to ban cards for the next PvP season. Active can be shown by whoever gets their 50 done in a week during a season. If you have a banned card in your deck it disables the go button with a sign saying 'banned cards in deck'. Vote happens during the week of end of season where you get 3 votes and the top X cards(say 10 to start) with votes are banned. This way you can cripple Modesty, Wheel, Shaman, Qulin an...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:48am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Meh, Modesty and Wheel are far more ruining. I think a better solution for Qulin/Fairies would make Sephram Leaders and such easier to get then only in Angel Master packs(at least in standard ones). Also maybe add retribution saddle and Elixia to the next daily login event.

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 8:25am

Auction House Lorie sold outs had happen...

I think it's far more silly they had Searing Cernd as the master pack reward. It's like they don't even know they gave a gl of him away to everyone. This is the ugly duckling of games

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:30pm

Confusing event

I know it's a foreign concept but I work and sleep 16+ of those hours so I can occasionally recharge to help you pay your bills(not counting an hour of getting there each way, you aren't on cell phones for me to play on the bus). I haven't got K&L to load at work so I'm guessing there is some type of flash ban in their network, not that I should be playing it at work and risking my job. 24 hour window isn't really that much, especially for a complex task that needs to be planned out. Speaking of...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:19pm

Confusing event

Right because we can't shine a light on Gamigo's mistakes in a feedback forum, gods can never be so wrong and unrepentant. If it's a card or gameplay problem that is okay because we can blame it on the Asian devs, but Gamigo itself is untouchable in any action it takes. Roger that Trump. FYI I don't want compensation at this point(though a random crappy beast gl to make up for the spellfire chimera and opal frags wouldn't be unwelcome), all I want is a "Sorry, we'll try to do better next time" m...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 4:01pm

Confusing event

I drifted off slightly topic to say why I wasn't able to do the last days event with a good team. At worst that should have awarded me a "Please stay on topic" in a normal game. If I put that in it's own thread it would have been out of context. Edit: I see you there YatoGod, editing my comments. We can't have any true feelings being given in the feedback forum! ChameraDreams must only seem slightly annoyed!

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 7:14am

Confusing event

Bleh, I can't find decent teammates for this anymore other then one guildie, but I fear a full guildie team because it's ban bait, not that anyone plays anymore really.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 3:38am

Confusing event

30 creatures(including 4 walls) in King's Maus, you weren't kidding about upping the difficulty. Doesn't she end up killing you if you take too long like Dragon?

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 9:32pm

[Praise] New Event!

Now this is a good event, if you did more like this earlier this game might have still thrived. Get all the cheap/free players some good strong cards is how you keep it more competitive and get people to actually want to spend to get a bit more to try and compete with the whales.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 7:02am

Guild EXP Significantly decreased

Yea, don't kick anyone until right after you level up