You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:12pm

Author: Demadrend

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Kaynie" In my opinion the best would be to set up a compensation policy (easiest would be to compensate the best case scenario of what people could have earned during regular playing in the downtime (assume everyone won post and GS)) and strictly stay with it, then we players know what to expect and no one would feel cheated anymore because he gets to much or to few compensation. This is actually how I have been making Compo mails for missed rewards such as Guild Showdown, giving 1...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:05am

Server 16 comp

2 blank mails? Darn, that means there's something missing. I will check again the sendout.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 6:03pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Hey all, iArches was sending out rewards but to do other project, illness and other circumstances couldn't finish it off so I will take over and get those missing rewards out soon, I believe only Part 4 is left to do. ^Dema

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:36pm

[Info] - 7 Days Bonus Gold - missing Gold?

Hello All, As some of you may remember and have been affected by, the '7 Days of Bonus Gold' event ended early. A few days after this happened, I received a list of all participants and have already sent them the 75% Bonus Gold of their initial investment(in full, irrespective of whether they claimed 1-2 days bonus already). Since then I have had reports of people missing their initial Gold Investment (the Gold Pack you use to start the event and what the 75% is based on). If YOU are missing thi...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:30pm

opal fragments

Hi there, You'll need to convert your 99 Frags into 1x Black Opal, then you can enhance the GL Just dbl-click the frags in your Inventory

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:16pm

Data Centre Maint. 17/05/2017

Hello Heroes, This Wednesday, May 17th, a maintenance will be carried out at our data-center from 08:00am - 09:--am. This maintenance will take circa 1 hour, during this time, it is likely that the game and other services like the Forum, Gamigo Portal, Game page, Gold Shop etc. will have intermittent service or be unavailable. Therefore, please be aware and plan accordingly when using: Account changes (password change, etc.) Gold shop Website (Forum, Login, Ingame) Thanks alot!

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 12:25pm

Battlements not working

Yep should be fixed now!

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 7:14pm

Technical Issues :-(

Heroes, all Game servers are back up and running and we invite you to come catch up on your Dailies and check out the new content. We recognise all the missed playtime you experienced today and will do something to address that by way of compensation, this will occur within the next 48 hours. We ask for your patience because it's also been a stressful day for us and right now we want to make sure everything is running, get some grub in us and get some rest. My My, what a day...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 3:08pm

Unable to Access Site?

Yep sorry guys. Some info on it here: Technical Issues :-(

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 3:07pm

Technical Issues :-(

Hello Heroes, I am super sorry to report that the entire Gamigo-network has suffered from Narcolepsy this morning, falling asleep. This means Game-servers are currently inaccessible. Our Techies are working on it and have already restored the Forum. We hope they manage to fix everything soon. But instead of getting bored, join the discussion on our Discord Chat:https://discord.gg/MeCQ3 Your KaL Team

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 1:59pm

Patch Notes | May 2nd, 2017

It's Maintenance Day! New Cards, look forward to getting these awesome additions: Soloist Sonia....looks familiar? Find her in Exclusive Offer Spright Cute but he can bite! Also in Exclusive Offer Guardian of the Sylvi Race, is very very Charming : found under Event Tarot: Yes, it's that time. The Tarot Cards have been Awakened. How will this shake up PvP? The Hermit Inspired 3: Hermit: Summoning hero has 100% chance of drawing 1 extra card each time a creature is summoned. Embrave 1: Reduces th...

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 10:22pm

Returning player s17

Exactly as Veng says. At end of event we will produce a report of all the purchases of the event and then send via Ingame Mail the bonus cards. So, we aks you just wait a little longer, and thank you for supporting us!

Monday, April 10th 2017, 3:40pm

[PROMO] Angelic Reinforcements!

Hello Heroes, If you're planning on topping up your Gold reserves, now is a great time! Not only is there a Special Discount Voucher to get Gold for less, but you'll get some awesome bonus cards on top! (Please note: these cards must be sent manually, so please allow some time after your recharge for them to arrive!) Start of Promo: 11.04.2017 10:00 CET End of Promo: 12.04.2017 10:00 CET Topup 1,000 Gold or more and get a free Epic Coral Blue! Topup 5,000 Gold or more and get a free Legendary Ce...

Monday, April 10th 2017, 2:24pm

[Discount Voucher!] Spring Surprise!

Hello Heroes, Hopefully you've noticed that Spring has arrived, the sun is shining, birds are singing and the world is turning green again! To help you enjoy the springtime, we have a discount voucher for your next Gold Topup! Get a 15 EUR / GBP / USD discount off any Gold Pack worth 49.99 (or more!) EUR / GBP / USD Voucher Code: SPRINGSTARTKAL17 The Voucher is valid between 11.04.2017 10:00am until 12.04.2017 10:00am. All times are in CEST (UTC+2). We're very sorry, but this Voucher excludes Mo...

Monday, April 10th 2017, 2:15pm

i cannot connect to kal

Any luck? PM me your Ingame name if still having issues or reach out to our CS Team

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:18pm

Discrepancy in Pricing (make the € great again)

It is being looked into. It fell off my radar with all the maintenance stuff to take care of, but I have taken a look at our pricing matrix.

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 11:49am

[Promo] Adamantion Fixed! So GO get him! [Done]

Hello Heroes, Your Adamantium skinned Dragons are winging their way to you....which is quite a feat given how heavy he must be!

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 11:44am

[Promo] Adamantion Fixed! So GO get him! [Done]

Hello Heroes, For many weeks we had an annoying issue with the Adamantion card. This Dragon warrior of metalled skin would hide behind a veil and cloak his friends too, leading to an issue where you couldn't see the 3D animations and assets. Today, I am happy to say this has been fixed! If you still suffer from the issue, please refresh your browser cache and login and you should now: a) See Adamantion's Card Art b) See Adamantion's model in battle, and no problems caused to other cards you summ...