You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

Today, 7:12pm

Author: Parabellum

Request booster bonanza card

Ahh, in which my case my understanding is wrong but the answer to the question was right. She isn't available in our packs and I don't know the reason for that, other than the possibility of another chance to gain her due to her usefulness which would make business sense.

Today, 7:05pm

Will have to check on that if you are asking for the actual date the Recharge packs were originally created. We only got them added to our version recently but I expect they were in the core game much earlier which created the cut-off point as to what was included. Just my understanding of course, not saying I am correct.

Today, 4:12pm

Event

There are many events planned but they need to be appproved and then the prizes need to be checked in the tool to ensure they can be sent (because the tool is in serious need of an update by the devs). The Halloween event is confirmed and there is a potential for some Trivia and more Catch the GM before then. There are other ideas floating around but nothing concrete enough to mention in this reply :)

Today, 3:43pm

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" thanks very much for letting me know what that means and would love to see bonelord in bonanza or black friday event or forum event etc any news on how to get 11th hour towahil? can this card be found in curent recharge packs? As far as I know, 11th Hour Towalhi isn't in the recharge packs. Nor are any other recharge cards that happened after the packs were created by the devs. I expect she will be available again at some point in the future but I am not aware of any...

Yesterday, 5:10pm

[Praise] S16 Compensation

if anyone feels they are missing compensation let me know via PM and confirm your Hero name so it can be checked. The first set of compensation was for the downtime and was sent to all s16 players. The 2nd batch was for events like Supremacy and was only given those who qualified. Some things, like the Royal Packs are not available in the tool to be sent so I believe that qualifying Heroes got some extra gold instead.

Yesterday, 2:30am

I think Demadrend's response got lost in the kerfuffle which took place after he gave the response. I attempted to reaffirm it as I understood it but that didn't stop the thread from drifting offtopic and being locked. That is not to say we haven't got the message that some players are not satisfied with the compensation, which I believe is 99.9% of s16 players if whoever came up with that statistic is genuinely delivering accurate feedback for everyone on s16. In reality (where Parabellum lives...

Yesterday, 1:57am

Demadrend gave the impression he would check the data for Supremacy, PVP Ranking's and any 'other' running events in which eligible players would have likely missed out on those rewards. It was stated that he wouldn't rule out sending those rewards but needed more time. Until that is confirmed to be a verified fact it is just my interpretation, but it does sound like that is what he meant (at least to me).

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:59pm

Server 16 comp

You can quote me, I said it appeared to be satire to me which was stated as an opinion and not a matter of fact. You see that report button? if you think a post is breaking any forum rules you click it and YatoGod will take any further actions needed. If I think a post is breaking any forum rules I remove the post and then YatoGod takes any further actions needed. Nobody is under any protection from any Team member but if you believe this to be the case then contact Support with your concerns ra...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:37pm

Server 16 comp

Maybe Dragon should just shake the fancy umbrella. Screenshot and send to Support in 3,2,1.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:33pm

Server 16 comp

Mainly you on this thread. As we have already discussed, I did assume the compensation had been sent. I had my reasons for believing this to be the case and admitted my mistake as soon as it became apparent. If you are aiming to make a point please elaborate on what that point is. If you already made it then please give me a clue as to what it was.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:25pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Quoted from "Parabellum" Funny how predictable your reply is. Well I believe it to be geniuine innocence so you win. Congratulations on your achievement here today and I will keep myself safe. Thank you. Like you said earlier, there's no tone in text. Good job on assuming again. When important people demand answers, someone has to answer to them with their best guess as to what is going on. Otherwise the Googlebot bluescreens when trying to index the forum.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:18pm

Server 16 comp

Funny how predictable your reply is. Well I believe it to be geniuine innocence so you win. Congratulations on your achievement here today and I will keep myself safe. Thank you.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:15pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

The issue is confirmed and on the bug tracker, fingers crossed it will be fixed next maintenance.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:14pm

Server 16 comp

Depends what the acronym implies. As that one implies something unplesant it's about as acceptable as the slightly typo'd profanity present in your other community posts.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:09pm

Server 16 comp

The difference being I am replying to questions, not engaging in handbags at 50 paces with other forum members. Please stop with that horrendous acronym.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:03pm

Server 16 comp

Alreeady in the mixing bowl, you'll be glad to hear.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:57pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Help." In keeping with that are there any events upcoming Para? Yeah, maybe some Trivia next weekend if I have a clear window to do it then a definite 48 hour Halloween event at the end of the month. Probably some more Catch the GM. Beyond that, more stuff but unconfirmed at the moment.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:51pm

Server 16 comp

I don't even know what the compensation was exactly and I may be misinterpreting what Dema meant (although logic dictates he probably does intend to address the other issues) but it is for Demadrend to decide ultimately. As for finding out the reason for the downtime I expect they already know what that was, or do you mean 'you' finding out what the problem was by 'me' finding out what the problem was so I can tell you what the problem was? I'm kinda busy but I bet Support know if you want to ge...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:33pm

Server 16 comp

The 'other' rewards that certain players may be missing will most likely be sent if you read Demadrend's post, they require additional data to determine eligibility, but don't let that deter anyone from ranting about their privilege in the meantime...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:13pm

Server 16 comp

There were actually login issues which persisted once the servers came back online, some facebook related and a few with the standard logins for a while. So it wasn't just 10, 15 or 20 minutes of downtime for a lot of players beyond the realm of s16. Just for the record.