You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:49pm

Author: Pita

Server 16 comp

I find it ridiculous, that people complain about this compensation. As for me, you can go ahead, wreck s15 for few days and give us same stuff. I would be so happy :'D Thank you, that you gave people from other servers some scraps tho! Cheers :*

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:20am

Must Be Bug!!!

Erm? You say synthesis but you show us picture of extracting feature. If you meant they should tell us % chance of getting each synthesed card... no, they don't have to inform us about it as it's completly random. Using two elite cards won't guarantee you elite card.

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 12:14am

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

Buying 10x draw is about 400 gold cheaper than buying same amout of pack one by one (master ones). Meaning it's like buying 8 packs + getting 2 for free + leggy box from x10 Draw Reward. As it's kind of "sale", it doesn't count, at least that's what i think. I dunno, if clicking one button 20 times in row hurt you so bad, I'm worried about you :c

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:56pm

Father's Day Event Entries

301 Moved Permanently CrypticTempest(only helping, previously submitted on different group) PitaBread s15 DietThe s14 Lirinya s15

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 5:53pm

What's the avatar above you say?

"Look at my ponytails's curly tips! LOOK!"

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 5:20pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

Quoted from "Vengeance" The person who is most helpful to all players who is kindest etc etc etc If that's so I would name it MVP, not Best Whale. And I actually almost fell from my chair when I saw certain people nominated for this

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 7:06pm

Saddle Maker

Here you go Vengeance, I made it just for you Pita's guide

Monday, February 13th 2017, 6:18pm

Judgement/winged bug

You called it Leonidas Time for voting

Monday, February 13th 2017, 4:09pm

Judgement/winged bug

I agree with Conor. We already have enough game-breaking cards. Would be nice if devs consider leaving it like this.

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 9:47am

discord accounts

The thing is, you can name yourself as you want there and Discord isn't KaL official thingy so I doubt they have obligation to settle users problems there. Best for you is PM one of admins of Discord chat and ask him to force change that 'Horror' name, I think admin can do that... But honestly, bringing this matter on KaL forum when it's clearly only your personal issue you are somehow making drama queen of yourself...

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:50pm

[Suggestion] Event packs

There are some some non vip packs, but have to agree there's not many of them. It would be nice if we can get pack with set of another event cards, which are already in game for some time. Something like Event pack III... or IV? So there would be more of them, not just 4 or so. Also, since content of starter pack changed, I would suggest putting Emissary Alice in one of them, as now this card it truly unavailable Or maybe take into account my another idea which was so horribly ignored by almost ...

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 2:16pm

Sink the Ship II !

Yup, you have to hit whole ship. But taking into account some of them have 2, 3 tiles it's not so much impossible to do it I just have question about rewards, I got mail but it looks like this: Screenshot by Lightshot It feels like there is nothing to claim? Should I delete it? Confused

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 7:02am

Sink the Ship II !

H4 Xiaohei s15 Caligula

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 8:56am

Sink the Ship II !

F3 Xiaohei s15 Caligula

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 6:44am

Sink the Ship II !

B1 Xiaohei s15 Caligula

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:48am

Sink the Ship II !

C1 Xiaohei s15 Caligula

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 10:19pm

[Suggestion] Event Packs

As we are talking about asking for things: Can we get sale for epic or legendary gems? Pretty, pretty please~ I think there wasn't any for way more than half year (I guess much more). Pls plox (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 10:19am

Sink the Ship II !

B3 Xiaohei s15 Caligula For those LAZYBUNS, who are just complaining nad can't do anything by themseves:

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:28am

Sink the Ship II !

C2 Xiaohei s15 Caligula