You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 825.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:51pm

Author: Dragon

Server 16 comp

Ive made my point that these comps dont mean jack to me. Its how the staff approach the issue. Poor communication, ive been saying this all thread. Took 3 business day to respond to a weekend downtime. Dema confirmed more to comp to follow after multiple backlash. All of this could had been avoided if they issued an annoucement regarding the downtime follow by comp. Very simple. Im done here, no point getting my message across to a troll.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:35pm

Server 16 comp

Maybe you should read this entire thread from a different perspective. You seem to be very bias.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:28pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" When important people demand answers, someone has to answer to them with their best guess as to what is going on. Otherwise the Googlebot bluescreens when trying to index the forum. Okay Leonidas#2 who'sdemanding answer? Are you assuming again.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:24pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "Dragon" Its against the rules to use acronym? Df. Yet you're okay with a troll stealing people name. Going off topic, talking smack 24/7. Bias It was never your name to begin with. You dont have a copy right of the name Dragon. So stop abusing your white privledge. I guess Game of Thrones owes you royalities too??? Maybe Dungeons and Dragons?? You gunna go ask them for compensation too? Correct, its how you use it. You used it to frame as me and talked shy...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:22pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" Funny how predictable your reply is. Well I believe it to be geniuine innocence so you win. Congratulations on your achievement here today and I will keep myself safe. Thank you. Like you said earlier, there's no tone in text. Good job on assuming again.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:15pm

Server 16 comp

I see ppl say df all day. Dark forest. Kys - keep yourself safe. What are you refering to? Funny how twisted your mind is. Wtf? Well thats fantastic Lol- lots of love

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:08pm

Server 16 comp

I smell bias staff here. Snn

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:51pm

Server 16 comp

@These Haux why are you still here. You play on s5.... this doesnt concern you at all.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:18pm

Server 16 comp

ETA on remaining comps?

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:10pm

Server 16 comp

The trolls are real. And you play on s17 too, you made a char call Dragon to troll me. Funny how they allow you to freely do this without consequences.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:27pm

Server 16 comp

Is there more to come? No one knows.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:33pm

Server 16 comp

As per soryn ss. Even vip 0 players are laughing. Well done. Im not mad at what i got, you can send me 10 champ pack and ill pull 10 varkus lmao. Its more about you guys. This comp just show us that we're gonna get shyt on going forward. Its like telling players not to put a single dime on this game if they cant provide decent service.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:08pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Chris - Soryn" Let alone the comp being beyond bad considering comps from other things like this, some players got 2 blanks mails others got 3, comp is sent late, no sorry or anything is given for the problem, you can't even send out compensation correctly. Its been about a week. What a clown fiesta.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:03pm

Server 16 comp

Nice tone you got there. If this issue happen to every server i wouldnt be the only one talking right now. And there are other players who feel the comp is trash. If you feel thats a justifying comp, yall gotta get your **** together cause its gonna be a bumpy ride on that rug.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 12:48pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "lxlrandomlxl" well, I believe the compensation for downtime has been sent out for s16. got 1k gold, 1 million silver, 9 opal fragments, 2 cryptic beast packs, a talen hotspur card, and 2 blank mails (not sure what that is supposed to be) but I am still satisfied with the comp. Rubbish comp. If server didnt go down i would had the below. 3k gold 1.5k medal 2 champ pack 9 opal 1m silver. Battlement gs Poor service, poor comp. Poor communication. This definitely sums up about kals fut...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:20am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days. Thx for letting them know These Heaux! Or was this meant in Jest? well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the servers were down th...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:12pm

Really?

She is phasing out, i believe her last day is end of October. Im not chasing for the mail to be sent asap. Its more of having a statement and communicating the circumstances. Overall this is a reptitive issue that continues to occur. It seems like they dont bother to increase the service. When you piece all the puzzle together it just looks like kal is about close if the product manager goes on vacation and not give a dam. You phase out a cm without having a new cm says something.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:48pm

Really?

Oh i wasnt spamming. I was just stating a point that there was no announcement regarding the issue, this shows lack of awareness. The first follow up was from para with a halfass sorry follow by a "i assume comp was given". Shows the poor communication across the board. Ontop of that they said this will get sorted out today and office is about to close in berlin.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:50pm

Really?

Im just catching salt bruh. You want some.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:44pm

Really?

Roasted