You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 613.

Yesterday, 4:44am

Author: Kaynie

[Praise] S16 Compensation

I think ppl will be happy if they get their pvp rewards, then the compensation would be more then generous. People probably who complained probably assumed that the compensation also covered them.

Yesterday, 2:07am

[Praise] S16 Compensation

Quoted from "Parabellum" Demadrend gave the impression he would check the data for Supremacy, PVP Ranking's and any 'other' running events in which eligible players would have likely missed out on those rewards. It was stated that he wouldn't rule out sending those rewards but needed more time. Until that is confirmed to be a verified fact it is just my interpretation, but it does sound like that is what he meant (at least to me). I saw his message too and I understood it that way too. Just tho...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:00pm

Server 16 comp

The biggest issue I have with compensations is that there is clearly no policy they follow. Its everytime randomly chosen and either heavily under- or overwhelming. I remember when iArches send some people to much silver and to undo it, they couldn't log for like 30h, the compensation was something like 1m silver, 1k gold, 18 fragments and 2 champ packs. Much more then people could ever obtain in the 30 hours they missed. I understand that u sometimes throw in extra goodies as an apologie, but o...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 12:33pm

Server 16 comp

Throw in a merge into the compensation package!

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:52pm

A Final Goodbye...

I probably belong to the people that gave you more headachs then laughs but I still wish you all the best for your future and your new projects.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:07pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Quoted from "Lantus" Quoted from "Kaynie" recieved 500g, what are they for? Recieved the fragments and fire ruby already, but a few things still missing: 2x Braves 2 Pack (are the 500g the replacement for that?) 400 Rubies 250 Halfblood Rep Crests 250 Demon Rep Crests 250 Goblin Rep Crests 250 Undead Rep Crests Legendary Lupus 100x Elixier of Life 1 Fire Rune 10x Tower Tickets 200k Silver Beach Girl Cucullu 1x Ring of Wisdom (Epic) 1x Universal Pack QUEST 1: PvP SNAP (ARENA 1v1 QUEST) Enter the...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:53pm

recieved 500g, what are they for? Recieved the fragments and fire ruby already, but a few things still missing: 2x Braves 2 Pack (are the 500g the replacement for that?) 400 Rubies 250 Halfblood Rep Crests 250 Demon Rep Crests 250 Goblin Rep Crests 250 Undead Rep Crests Legendary Lupus 100x Elixier of Life 1 Fire Rune 10x Tower Tickets 200k Silver Beach Girl Cucullu 1x Ring of Wisdom (Epic) 1x Universal Pack

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 9:17am

Tarot Pack II instead of Braves Pack II sounds legit to me. Alternatively a V&V pack.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:39pm

its a pathetic display that Gamigo can't replace iArches when she is unavailable due to illness. Everyone sended his Screenshots to Parabellum, he probably prepared a file or list for the sendouts, so it would have been easy for anyone with powers to send it out. Where are the Community managers of the other languages or other games to shortly help out? how can a company have no representation plan?

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:18pm

Quoted from "Dragon" I believe this distribution is for part 3. Part 4 is still in progress. Yall needa calm the fk down and enjoy the weekend. Bloody hell, these animals. ... or some people could just do their job - but I know its crazy to expect a 300 employee strong company to send out a handful of rewards correctly to like 20 (?) people within 3 weeks.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:41am

I wouldnt expect the rewards anymore. Its pretty obvious they gave up on KaL, otherwise the lack of communication and disrespectful treatment of the community is unexplainable, as its highly unprofessional. Next time we hear of them is probably when they announce the shutdown.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 7:02am

another expected delay the worst is not, that the things are not here yet, but that neither iArches nor Demadrend give us a short statement whats going on. Just the volunteer Parabellum lying to us, again and again about how the things are on the way.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 5:51pm

Awakened bonanza

Quoted from "Dragon" You want angel? Wait another year. The awk bonaza is going in class order, down tbe list. no one mentioned an angel here? They don't go by order, last 3 Awakened Bonanzas were Merath, Vara, Talenor (Demon, Halfblood, Elf). What order should that be? There are half way good awakends for almost every race, even if they only pick from 1.0 - 1.6 and do not do those again, that have been there already: Human: Augustus, Elke, Jasmine Elf: Tariel, Ryli, Sorann Halfblood: Maia, Fen...

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 9:08am

Quoted from "Parabellum" I need data to prepare the event list and I don't have it yet, will sort it out as soon as I can. I believe the unclaimable Bonus Gold from the 7 Days of Bonus Gold event has now been sent to those who participated. I also believe that the September Sundae rewards are once again in the process of being sent out after another unexpected delay. Apologies to all affected. when will you receive the data? Another unexpected delay on the September Sundae rewards?

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:42am

The whole game itself and the developers

Quoted from "Dr_Acula" thanks for the nice sum up Kaynie but just 2 thoughts to that i dont know how many players are on the engl. servers playing active in the arena, but on germans cross server is nearly dead as there are at any time max 6 rooms for 1v1, and hardly ever 2v2s do you think if they would start releasing op stuff faster and cheaper would make people come back to the game and play it active? it might be too late for that, but atleast the remaining people could have a good time, on...