Search results 1-20 of 640.

Yesterday, 12:48am

Author: These Heaux

[Praise] S16 Compensation

thx and also for the comp on other servers silver and fire opal thingy

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:50pm

Event

Para mentioned some coming up. Like Halloween, Catch GM events. And some others he couldnt say

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:47pm

Server 16 comp

yeah that was cool to give server 5 some stuff too. We all thankful. Sorry some people want to complain about the choice of compensation given. You'll always have some like that who you cannot please no matter what you give. Great Job Kal team for the recent and upcoming events.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:55pm

Server 16 comp

Thx for the 2 opals and 100k silver too! Great compensation given. Very satisfied, along with most of the players Excited for the events coming up soon!

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:52pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "DaniSmith" A lot of people are think the compensation is terrible! For a good reason. And... I'm not a VIP. Gold was good, silver was good. But why not a single good card? For a whole weekend of no k and l, for a bunch of events missed, for the pvp rewards not given. Deserve much more! The compensation given surely made up for more than what you could of achieved this weekend. So stop being greedy and be happy.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:49pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "nameless44" I dont know why people from other servers like These Heaux can say that "most people are glad with the given things for compesation ". 99,9 % are very disapointed with these crappy comps. I dont know who have deside this to give but he/she isnt aware of the normal rewards what is given. And please These Heaux dont give an answer on this message cuz youre a pathetic invidual. No normal thinking person can say that these rewards getting close to any good. i know the comp ...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:43pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "garvan" Quoted from "Dragon" Maybe you should read this entire thread from a different perspective. You seem to be very bias. To be fair one guy here is more objective while the other rains down fallacies like i havent seen in a while.. If you seen dragons responses lately. He has directly insulted staff on multiple occassions. They are donating their time in helping/assisting players and its beyond rude for players to give them a hard time and say their apologies are half assed. A...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:35pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Yes indeed there is a troll here, someone who doesnt play on s16. Talking smack. Kys Dragon i understand you are upset. No need to be rude to the staff. Thats against forums rules correct? If you are unhappy with comp given then please message support.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:31pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Okay Leonidas#2 who'sdemanding answer? Are you assuming again. Dragon please stop provoking the staff and instigating drama. We were given compensation. Most are happy with it. Maybe you are not but that your problem. As for others. Keep yourself safe guis.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:26pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "Dragon" Its against the rules to use acronym? Df. Yet you're okay with a troll stealing people name. Going off topic, talking smack 24/7. Bias It was never your name to begin with. You dont have a copy right of the name Dragon. So stop abusing your white privledge. I guess Game of Thrones owes you royalities too??? Maybe Dungeons and Dragons?? You gunna go ask them for compensation too? Correct, its how you use it. You used it to frame...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:23pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Its against the rules to use acronym? Df. Yet you're okay with a troll stealing people name. Going off topic, talking smack 24/7. Bias It was never your name to begin with. You dont have a copy right of the name Dragon. So stop abusing your white privledge. I guess Game of Thrones owes you royalities too??? Maybe Dungeons and Dragons?? You gunna go ask them for compensation too?

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:19pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" Funny how predictable your reply is. Well I believe it to be geniuine innocence so you win. Congratulations on your achievement here today and I will keep myself safe. Thank you. same here. def keeping myself safe too. Esp with the amazing comp that was given out for s16. More than what we deserved. Also, keeping myself safe really matched up with the content of his reply. Same the DF comment.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:13pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Its against the rule use acronym? Df. dragon there are children that browse these forums. Plz be respectful to the staff and other players. And mind your choice of words. DF and KYS are vulgar acros.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:06pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" Quoted from "Parabellum" Alreeady in the mixing bowl, you'll be glad to hear. So much for "off topic post" bunch of hypocrite along with that troll. Kys not nice to tell a mod to kill themselves.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:02pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" Quoted from "Help." In keeping with that are there any events upcoming Para? Yeah, maybe some Trivia next weekend if I have a clear window to do it then a definite 48 hour Halloween event at the end of the month. Probably some more Catch the GM. Beyond that, more stuff but unconfirmed at the moment. wahoo! Poke dema for Daily Login event

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:54pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" @These Haux why are you still here. You play on s5.... this doesnt concern you at all. Because I have the freedom to do so. And I do play server 16. But its none of your business what servers I choose to play on. A lot of people are happy with the comp given. As mentioned before its the vip 10s fussing over spilt milk. Maybe give thse users a Milk Rune

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:36pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Parabellum" The 'other' rewards that certain players may be missing will most likely be sent if you read Demadrend's post, they require additional data to determine eligibility, but don't let that deter anyone from ranting about their privledge in the meantime... Think enough comp was given out. Should be focusing on future events. And finding out the problem as to why server went down in order to prevent future events of this.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:30pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Chris - Soryn" Quoted from "These Heaux" This is the problem. You give people good compensation once and they expect the same thing everytime. They dont have to issue out a damn thing. So how about showing some gratitude instead of being greedy selfish brats. The comp we were just given is far more better than anything you could of gained in the few days that we couldnt login. Actually thats not strictly true, we missed post season and end of season rewards, we have gained no medal...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 7:24pm

Server 16 comp

This is the problem. You give people good compensation once and they expect the same thing everytime. They dont have to issue out a damn thing. So how about showing some gratitude instead of being greedy selfish brats. The comp we were just given is far more better than anything you could of gained in the few days that we couldnt login.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:41pm

Server 16 comp

was strange because s5 was down for 10-20 minutes? s17 for a day or 2? Then s16 for multiple days. Was good to see Catch GM events starting back up though