You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Today, 1:04am

Author: Dax

[Praise] S16 Compensation

Quoted from "Parabellum" if anyone feels they are missing compensation let me know via PM and confirm your Hero name so it can be checked. The first set of compensation was for the downtime and was sent to all s16 players. The 2nd batch was for events like Supremacy and was only given those who qualified. Some things, like the Royal Packs are not available in the tool to be sent so I believe that qualifying Heroes got some extra gold instead. Quoted from "Parabellum" if anyone feels they are mi...

Yesterday, 5:33am

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Parabellum" I think Demadrend's response got lost in the kerfuffle which took place after he gave the response. I attempted to reaffirm it as I understood it but that didn't stop the thread from drifting offtopic and being locked. That is not to say we haven't got the message that some players are not satisfied with the compensation, which I believe is 99.9% of s16 players if whoever came up with that statistic is genuinely delivering accurate feedback for ever...

Yesterday, 1:25am

As I commented on the previous thread I would like to thank the game admins for the compensation package. We may have sounded impatient, but it because we were unaware that further compensation was coming. I am happy that we got compensated for the downtime.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:32am

Downtime Compensation

Hi Parabellum: As server 16 people are frustrated, allow me to explain if you would. Most received some end of season rewards and sundae rewards. The reason for my concern and probably others is that we (ONLY SERVER 16 ) could not log in from Thursday until late Sunday/early Monday. We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week. I believe we received no compensation for...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 4:54am

Server 16 comp

Server 16 was down for 4 or 5 days. We did get compensation for missing some events. I was happy with the compensation for that. I think we didn't get compensation for some of the days we missed above an beyond that. I think we deserve something for missing GSD, we deserve comp for daily activity, missed guild quests. I am ok for most of the missed events, but I think there needs to be compensation for activity missed. All other of the 17 servers were playing for 4 days. so, lets call it even fo...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:14am

still got black boxes

I am cool with being patient, just want everyone to know i still got black boxes. i'll wait, just making sure everyone knows.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:01am

The whole game itself and the developers

From someone that played Rom for for over 3 years... Have you lost your mind? The events they have had do not even come close to the events here. The two good login events they have had were knock off of the log in events here. The ONLY advantage ROM has (which is dwindling) is a much larger player base, and some more Really big spenders. KAL can't do much in regards to the developers, they are the same lazy, greedy developers that don't know how to (or don't want to) improve the game. I have se...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 12:44am

Players on Blacklist

Blacklist simply means that you can not see what they type in chat. It is to stop trolling.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 4:02am

[Praise] New Event!

Quoted from "lxlrandomlxl" @ Dax, it's not a problem of high level people waiting for low level people to beat them but rather high vip players with a bunch of very OP cards waiting on low vip/ non vip players. For example, A level 40 player with a bunch of very op cards like modesty can thrash a level 80 player who has bad cards. Even if the level 40 doesn't have OP cards they can still win against higher level opponents using fairy/qilin. As for the idea of different blocks in a tournament, i...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:48am

[Praise] New Event!

Quoted from "EzanK" I agree with you lxl, with the fact that the matching system in PvP has to be changed, rather than being matched by points themselves. But a reoccurring issue, there simply aren't enough people in Arena for everyone to find a match, even with deck power as a factor. That would mean someone with most GL and Awaken cards in deck would hardly ever find a match. And if that is so, then without finding matches, a big part of the fun in KAL will be missing, that being competitiven...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:17am

[Praise] New Event!

Quoted from "lxlrandomlxl" @ Dax, it's not a problem of high level people waiting for low level people to beat them but rather high vip players with a bunch of very OP cards waiting on low vip/ non vip players. For example, A level 40 player with a bunch of very op cards like modesty can thrash a level 80 player who has bad cards. Even if the level 40 doesn't have OP cards they can still win against higher level opponents using fairy/qilin. As for the idea of different blocks in a tournament, i...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 3:35am

[Praise] New Event!

It was a great event. I admit I was a bit confused at first, but we figured everything out. Was a great way to change up the usual boring bosses. I am not below lvl 40 but was good to see you give them a way to get rewards too!. I really hope you will do more events in the future. I see the suggestions for a pvp event and I agree. However, after playing the Rise of Mythos version of this game for 3 years... it doesn't help pvp to just have an event where you get something for a certain amount of...