You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 274.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 5:06am

Author: magusrequip

A Final Goodbye...

well kal is doomed extremely sad to see the best cm we have had go.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:14pm

vip mount

what is a vip mount that's a new term to me?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:19pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

agree with you tripp but don't hold your breath and apology and comp would be great cause this is absolutely ridiculous at least stuff is starting to get sent at last

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:05pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

over two weeks for event 3 over a week for event 4 ive never seen anything like this are we even gonna get these rewards and if so I hope there is some good will or at least a reasonable explanation as to why this has been handled so poorly. ive been patient but I lost a chance at jin as well chance to enchant the godlike armor during the enchant event I feel like we are never going to receive the rewards that we went and did the event for at this rate my patience is gone

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:52pm

thank you guys for years of playing

As tripp said farewell you will be greatly missed

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:12pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

lack of notice? maybe for first sunday but he said there would be one every sunday this month see here: [EN] [Event] September Sundae [Done] lack of notice is not why ppl didn't do it, imo anyway, ppl just don't check the forum and that is there own fault no one elses. if you want to enjoy all this game has to offer you should check here facebook and the game itself daily. honestly no excuse not too if you don't like checking facebook and forum don't be upset(not saying you are) or annoyed(also ...

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:58pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

its a planes wall with incorporeal and nimble I think

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:33am

Pathetic Servers

umm not to disagree but I have had 0 problems today are you sure its the servers and not your connection?

Monday, August 14th 2017, 11:32pm

Read please mods, managers.

while i agree with most of what you said iArches and others here is my own personal opinion: Either release access to v and v, or compensate players and remove them completely. it is completely unfair for some ppl to have certain cards( after an extended period of time im well aware they bought them but that should be early access at best not omg no one else gets these cards ever) I know of no other card game ccg or tcg that prevents and i mean actively prevents players from access to cards if y...

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 4:23pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Gold rush* if you had gold saved up you couldve spent on other things you wanted and got him for free

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:31pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

I was thinking is there any possible way to make hybrids unlock at a certain level if so couldnt that be a way of making it so they dont run low hp games

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 9:55pm

Our friend, the Stable!

Same i would like to see 999 999 999 999 as well

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 3:43pm

So impressed!

yeah i think i am actually speechless nice job guys way to step up everything the next few weeks

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:32am

Fuse

nah just i like to day dream of what could be possible

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:17am

WorldBoss Box reward

yeah i havent gotten any legend ghouls and stuff from box for doing max damage to the wb either maybe its malfunctioning i havent even got a epic ghoul from it

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:09am

Fuse

example was to describe it as a combination of mage and ranger skill i even said not ment to be specific just was giving an example of what one could be like i wouldnt want that many hybrid skills myself personally if u want me to go generic and make a list of what id do for hybrid skills i mean i can but figured i wouldnt waste everyones time with it

Friday, July 7th 2017, 10:22pm

Confusing event

ahh kk thank ya para

Friday, July 7th 2017, 10:06pm

Confusing event

is there a list of what the blessings could be or will we not know what is possible until event is over? by this i dont mean what each blessing is to each sister but just a list of what the 7 possible blessings are in general