You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:19pm

Author: Aniket181

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Hello Where are the Brave Pack compensations? And the Sundae Part 4 rewards? And the Fire Ruby? It's been 2 weeks lol. Thanks!

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:58am

This is getting old lol Even 30-Day Login rewards are faster than this!

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 8:32am

I don't think Parabellum is at fault here. He organised a great event with good prizes - it's the CM's job to hand out the rewards. Then again, the CM might be busy with other things, but the fact that we haven't heard a word (like, literally not a word from either the CM or the PM despite a 3 week delay), is quite disturbing indeed. I personally do think there ought to be a little compensation of sorts, since we've been waiting for ages lol. Thank you

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:26pm

Missing event rewards

Hello Compensation would be nice! The wait for these rewards has been rather long and unjustified. Thanks!

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:57am

Hello We still haven't received rewards from the Event Part 3. We also have not got the 7 Day Gold bonus, which for many of us is somewhere in the 1500+ pending gold range, and we also have not received the Event Part 4 rewards. In short, we haven't gotten anything for the past 2.5 weeks. Any idea what is going on? Thanks!

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 3:21am

The Event was listed to last until October first week. If the Event did not occur at all, then that's understandable. After the Event began, and people have recharged real money, if you suddenly close the Event BEFORE the listed closing time, and people therefore did not get what they paid real money for, that is CHEATING. You recharge at your own risk, yes, but that does not mean that you get cheated and sit quietly. Thank you

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:52pm

Missing items and Events

Greetings, I wanted to say that there are some items and events missing in-game. These are primarily: a) 7-Day Gold reclaim, which began on September 22, and supposed to last until October first week, is missing from Events. b) Part 3 Sunday event rewards have not been sent. c) Part 4 Sunday event rewards have not been sent. Thank you

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:23am

September Sundae Questions Thread

Hello So to keep it simple: Target: Get all 5 Quests completed, thereby gaining 3x Opal Frags + Fire Ruby possibility Quest 1: Pick 1 out of 8 listed locations, do the battle and take SS. No matter the hidden card, Quest will be marked as completed upon winning any battle. Quest 2: Find at least 1 card name, ability, or class. More, the merrier. Quest will be marked as completed upon finding at least 1 word. Quest 3: Beat Stage 2 of Shimmering Cave on respective difficulty. So in my case, lvl.66...

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 3:32pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

Hello Yeah, it would be nice to have one of those awesome events that the Chinese and German servers have. I mean, recharge 5k Gold and get 2x Vice and Virtue packs? That's pretty nice! (Chinese) And Summertime Event for a chance to win Opal frags and Fire rubies? Pretty nice too! (German) Let's hope we get some of these goodies too! Cheers!

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 9:37pm

Recharge Pack Legendary cards

Hello I just wanted to ask - what might be the percentage % of drawing a legendary card from the new Recharge Pack? They are worth 8000 Gold each, so to draw one from a 198 ruby pack is pretty cool indeed. Any idea/guesses?

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:15am

Pathetic Servers

Hello Thank you Parabellum and iArches, I will try your suggestions And good events btw, hope to see more of them! Cheers!

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:55am

Pathetic Servers

Hello Maybe I'm just unfortunate, not sure. But if the CM/GM could check my logs, they'll find I got disconnected 7 times in first 5 Battlements, and a few more over the next 5 extra Battlements that I had to do. To make it worse, I couldn't take the screenshot at the right moment, cause the creatures were in the 'Black outline' mode, so the screenshot I took in probably not valid. Either way, lost about 350k silver searching for easier Battlements (every single one disconnected), lost another 1...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:16am

Pathetic Servers

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade the Servers, because they are currently on the verge of being unplayable. Disconnects during Guild Showdowns, disconnects during PvP, disconects during Battlements, disconnects during Dark Champion battles, etc. Today, I got disconnected 5 times in a row during the Battlement battles, and naturally had to spend extra gold to buy tickets to attempt more Battlements (which again got disconnected, of course), and barely managed to complete t...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 6:20pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

Hello Yes, the game does feel slightly abandoned recently Last month was great, with good events and great rewards, but this month has gotten off to a rocky start. I miss those Daily Login rewards with Fire Ruby in particular lol. Let's hope things get better soon

Friday, July 28th 2017, 7:07am

remove Modesty

Hello, Dude, you are a Mega-Whale (VIP 25?) with almost all other OP cards (Mercy/Wheel of Fortune/Chastity/All 24 Tarots/ Gluttony/Salaine/ Some 10 awakened elites, Godlike 20/20 equips, etc) and like 50,000+ Player Power. If you're complaining about one card named "Modesty", think about the remaining 90% of players who don't have even 10% of the cards which you have. You are like Cristiano Ronaldo complaining that Lionel Messi is OP because he has 1 extra pair of football shoes. Your argument ...

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 1:34pm

Game is getting boring

Hello A server merger would definitely help make the game more active, and if Vice and Virtue packs were released then many people could buy at least 1 if not more. I've seen a lot of free and low VIP players bidding 2k-4k gold for Tarot cards in Auctions, and I'm assuming that gold comes from the excellent compensations being given out recently. A V&V pack costs 2998 gold, so most players would be able to open at least 1 pack, even free players (this month alone, they gave us 2250 gold as downt...

Monday, June 26th 2017, 6:12pm

Vice and Virtue Packs

Hello, I wanted to ask if there might be Vice and Virtue Packs being released soon? Awakened Tarots have already been implemented, and all 14 of the Vice & Virtue cards have also been introduced. I believe in other versions of the game, the packs were released for 2998 gold each. Any plans on it happening here as well ? Thank you

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:17pm

Supremacy 1000 points?

Hello I wanted to ask if Supremacy is bugged, since it says you need to accumulate 1000 points, instead of the usual 800 to obtain the opal fragments. The event got extended by 2 days, so maybe the system/server automatically added another 200 points from 800 to 1000? Anyone know something about this? Thank you

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:46am

Father's Day Event Entries

Hello Link to the screenshot of the completed Father's Day Event: Father's Day Event Screenshot - Album on Imgur List of Players: Tanwen - S10 Smasha's Rulk uncas - S9 Darius Lexington - S5 Azrael Axe - S5 Azrael Thank you!