You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:56am

Author: redfang

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Myself and misterbear have received mails last night with 50 10 gold gift packs, so thats the 500 gold! so just missing the other bits now. 250 demon rep crests lupus legendary fire rune 200 class rep crest of choice 10 tower tickets 200k silver beach girl cucullu 1 universal pack

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:46pm

Lootboy bonus codes

nice, so german servers get nice free goodies and what do we get? Sweet FA!! What makes the german server so great and deserving of freebies and not us?

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:34pm

lootboy codes.

As no one is answering this question i will put a theory to it! i would imagine that as lootboy is a deutsch app the codes will only work on german servers? so anyone else on any other server hoping to take advantage of these lovely free gifts ( why shouldn't everyone be able to use them!!! ) is going to come up with code doesn't exist. Sucks!

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:49pm

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" Quoted from "redfang" Feeling rather cheated with the 7 day investment recharge, i had around 400 gold still to come i have around 2k gold still to come.... so imagine who i feel.... yeah not cool at all!! it's really not on!

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:30pm

Feeling rather cheated with the 7 day investment recharge, i had around 400 gold still to come and now it's gone! needless to say it has put me off from paying into the game again! i'm always happy to support a game i am playing but when i'm screwed over thats deal breaker. is this going to be sorted out? and we get reimbursed for the gold that we didn't get paid?