You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Yesterday, 5:26am

Author: Zidane

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dax" Hi Parabellum: As server 16 people are frustrated, allow me to explain if you would. Most received some end of season rewards and sundae rewards. The reason for my concern and probably others is that we (ONLY SERVER 16 ) could not log in from Thursday until late Sunday/early Monday. We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week. I believe we received ...

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:43am

Really?

Catch the GM has no correlation with the timing of the season; It could have been scheduled for last week all the same.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 2:04am

A Final Goodbye...

Didn't get to know you for too long... Thanks for adding me to your team! We shall strive to take care of the players in your stead.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 12:23am

Really?

Quoted from "These Heaux" ...... about this wonderful staff who devote their time in hosting these fun events. We need more positive members of the community like this player!

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:49pm

Really?

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in the wake of these trying times.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 9:54pm

Really?

Feel free to not participate then; It's been almost two full months since our last event, and I'm not going to postpone it again.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 9:18pm

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Back on track! Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 05:00-07:00 CEST on October 18th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player] Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 3:02am

Any news on Catch GM events happening?

I haven't forgotten; I've just been waiting for us to be caught up with past events. Hate to have you players waiting...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:27am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Demandred will be getting back into the rest of it tomorrow

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:10pm

Missing event rewards

Okay players, so the missing 7 days rewards should all be to their rightful owners. Also, the missing sundae rewards are next up on the queue; We do actually appreciate your patience. (let me know if you didn't get the investment rewards, I'll have it looked into) [will update this when I have acknowledgement of the sundae rewards being sent out]

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 7:46pm

items losing in stable

I had tested several hundred saddles, with various configurations of the materials, and did NOT experience what you have mentioned. I would say maybe recheck your mail. Or, think if you accidentally double-clicked and spent the gold to auto-create the saddle.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 6:23am

Wanted method for login with facebook

let me try to figure this out; I appreciate your patience *Update, I have reported this issue, I'll let you know as I'm updated. Follow up(date)* I sent in a ticket; I'm not sure if they actually did anything, but my facebook login button has returned as of 8 pm eastern (when I first looked today honestly) please advise if you're still having any issues logging in.

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 10:30am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 02:00-04:00 CEST on August 25th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM! Good luck heroes!

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 5:53pm

Recharge

I'll report this to iArches, thanks for your patience.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:53am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "TheHonestOne" Quoted from "Zidane" Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory. Considering you cannot tell a persons emotion through text (an exclamation mark is the closest you can get to one's emotion), what you typed makes no sense. No to mention that this would be typing, not writing or speech. This would literally have to be on voice chat for me you agree with you. But maybe this topic has been going on for long enough. in·flam·ma·to·ry /inˈflaməˌtôrē/ ad...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:15am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory.