Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 3:17pm

Author: Thebosha

Lootboy bonus codes

Count me in ty.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 6:07pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Quoted from "Demadrend" Hey all, iArches was sending out rewards but to do other project, illness and other circumstances couldn't finish it off so I will take over and get those missing rewards out soon, I believe only Part 4 is left to do. ^Dema Part 4 is missing and replacements for 2x brave pks is missing along with any compensation if there is any ty.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:19pm

Sundae part 3 i just recieved

Heads up though i was missing Libra and 2 x brace pks but i did recieve a blank item so not sure what went on there. The rest of the rewards were correct.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 11:04am

S17 booster cards and packs

The gms have been doing a good job with these mini events they hold but the devs have done nothing for the game wether it be there fault or gamigos. It's the same every day with below par prizes. Gsd needs better prizes. post needs better prizes. Dungeons need revamps and better rewards. pvp shop needs changing. daily quest rewards and weekly chest rewards need revamp. more long term events need added to the game not monthly events i am talking like kill 20,000 tengu claim a tarot pk, this will ...

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 7:58am

deadly duo

I assume when it says take an ally this df event is for 2 people to complete df no more than 2. Also the pvp quest im guessing you can match 5-10 cards in the same match awarding 50 rubies per matched card?.

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 9:55am

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

The game is also too slow progressively, you just cant get anywhere unless you spend an absolute fortune. I have had 4 of each horsehair,pegasus things, world cup balls ect in my bp for 4 months now and not once have i managed to get a rare to exchange for a box. I have at least witnessed these events twice each in that time, i have also been collecting awaken fragments and reached 100 on some and cant use them because even after offering 20 legendary cards you still need silver amount i have ne...

Monday, August 21st 2017, 9:41am

Idea for creating more pvp activity

PVP A few suggestions but again this rely on game developers making changes. First to encourage pvp set it in a point system as follows. Win a match 12pts Take part in a match 3 pts no loss for losing a match. This way a player who is active and lets be honest here we need activity can get 12pts for just doing 4 matches while the top strategists and whales get 12 for wins +3 for taking part. 2nd part is simply award 1 gold and 1pvp point per match for the first 10 matches allowing players to ear...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 3:51pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

All the gms need to do is set up a giveaway package based on each server with the very early servers giving the bigger package and premote it on free giveaway keys on mmostation or mmobomb ect offering new and returning players a huge free package. I realize that some players on the game run alts and use alts to sell cards to there main accs just like they boost in pvp ect but most players and whales on server 8 or below for example don't need the cards from kings pks because most will already h...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 9:16am

Merges are not the answer it just leads to more players quitting. New players are the answer and what they need to do is encourage new players. First of all any new player that starts on servers below 8 should get 50 kings pks to open and a bunch of opals n such. server 8 n up 25 kings pks and give them a bunch of silver and crystals. Encourage more players to the game because all a merge will do is still fill 1-2 guilds with all the whales and make it so low to mid cashers just drop further dow...

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 9:08am

increase boss picks

Increase the chances of meeting awakened bosses much higher, i have a bunch of cards that need enhancing but only way is tower and it takes 2 weeks to get opal there. The events that give you world cup balls ect u barely ever get an opal from them i have bp full of 4 different event pieces world cup,pegasus ect but never got the rare pieces to get an opal. Seems to me that the game holds players back far to much, progression is so bad on kal even for whales because the lack of silver is incredib...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 9:38am

There doesnt need to be a level in ah 200 should be the starting price of legendary,glike and awakened and if players really want them they will bid them up and players can still start them at 2000 or 5000 its up to them. Bosses definately need a boost in what they award, Some of them should award fire opals like they do 30 gold and also horse feed and a much bigger boost in silver. Vip bosses should be open to all everyday so non cashers can do atleast 1 a day while vip players can do 2 a day. ...

Friday, July 7th 2017, 1:19pm

very nice event

Very enjoyable and brought the guilds together to complete the events. I even saw a lot more players online over the event period so anything that brings back a bit of activity to the game is always good.