You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:16pm

Author: glingsta

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

u normally dont habe o if say u got 800 points to decrease to 700 points but almost 2 years now for the other rewards waiting of bug this time i even spend two times gold. just of those things i loose my intersted in game just more and more. last 2 times i had to get 2 red cards too

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:07pm

supremacy bug

again i get supremacy bug this time i even spend 2 times gold no black opal fragments and say im 22th place zzz. the last 2 supremacy bug i didnt get any reward getting sick of this happen for 3rd time. go fix timer bug for once i think it happen during timer because a lot of times it says longer than it should be if on for a while but sometimes time is too early by few sec or minutes where it is false but see points grow but later downgrade. Now i really want compensation for it 3rd time for ov...

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 6:13pm

Read please mods, managers.

really nerf modisty some whales only count on modisty and they use 2/3 in deck witout that one card. or atleast max one allowed none no whale can win when 3 modisty. or u need a fairy ,qulin with luck modisty is no brain game. or give now everyone 2 free modisty to balance game

Monday, August 14th 2017, 1:48pm

i think best changes will be

I think kaynie have some nice ideas. But let be honest vice virtues for free wont happen that soon maybe next year, they should release v % v packs this year, (maybe depends on when they get update form chines version. Boss rewards must be upgraded ( not so hard to do ) chance rep shop cards once in a while every 3 months so 4 times in ayear for more diversity. like some got tons load of aurora , why others don't so how can that be fair, so give all a chance. Lower auction house price for minimu...

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:04pm

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

i dont think vip boss need to be changed what is 5 dollar once to be vip if play this game for so long? but the other things yeah need some change

Friday, July 28th 2017, 10:43pm

remove Modesty

nerf modisty to 3 turns in gl and 2 turns on legendary for his loose all basic ability skill. so its still op card but not ruin the whole game

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 5:22pm

Very Displeased with Kal Support

im waiting almost 2 years for my supremacy rewards still nothing they come we cant find the bug even send timezone this happen 2 times. send several screen shots im sick of support so dont count on support. forum moderators kinda make kal staff look good, but support shows how bad it is. they should hire new staff for support instead og forum. who actualy care about players they even care u recharged for it still nothing a mate of mine in the game also qwuit game because recharged 50k for awaken...

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 12:14pm

Confusing event

one question 4 unique walls? must the walls be elite or can be normal walls

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 3:42pm

Confusing event

i get the event from start what is explained only one thing confusing for the bonus legendary cards. u must have screenshot with the specifiec creatures in it to win. and have to be stage 2 my question is have those creature nieed to give final blowor can they be random in field second must we make scrrenshot just before final blow or can we make screenshot mid of stage 2 like last time was also confusing with combinging event only first 20 tries count which was not pointed before so many did fa...

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:45pm

event

2r78pc0.jpg blacklight s15 Whitelight s15 haze s4 Chanel s4

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:08pm

[Feedback] A sinking ship!!

my problem is because some bugs i ddint get my rewards for a over a year thats why i stop cashing, only sometimes little recharge now thats like buying candy not any meal. a year pass still nothing , serveral tons of mail to support. still nothing. even with screenshots. and timeframe also given. one person quit because recharged 50k back than for free awaken calsite a year pass nothing so quit. even recharged tons after vip 10 and calsite was one of the first recharge after asking advice if wor...

Friday, December 16th 2016, 11:38am

Hp vs damage saddle

u can combine saddle in kal also so is how i got tons of epic rebound saddle but always fail to leg form

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 1:23am

Supremacy

my first post was about to see if all didn;t get or only me or server wise. but as i can see none got it they probly still bussy giving them out it was easier maybe to give all who reach 800+ the fragments and 100k silver and for the others they maybe have to make a sheet to easier send the items according the rank position to not have to give everyone one by one. so just we need to be patient.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 1:52pm

Supremacy

Hi i notice i got supremacy fragments and 100k silver but didnt get any ranking board of supremacy reward

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 7:25pm

[Feedback] Glitch

also forgetines dont work on it still all friendly creatures got their buff so its really broken or it is that op?

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:05am

[Feedback] Glitch

also this new card is broken which now is in recharge it says to all frindly creatures but is does also for the card itself

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 5:28am

what about booster banooza extend

it is just stupid 3 times in arow something happened while i try getting a awaken card with recharge. i dont blackmail them. i simply ask if there is a option to extend event dont say it must. im getting sick of some people response like pita that's al and some cryers i dont know talking things which they don;t know about. and about recharge i dont gonna hope again for big recharge thats what i meant every time i want recharge big shit happen. better close this topic this going off topic

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 7:23pm

u stop whining whats wrong with extend booster banooza not everyon is 24hours on yesterday was a huge downtime id otn ask compensation but recharge problem when i recharge 14k didnt got my gold why would i 2 more times during supremacy so i can whine about that aaban middle recharge in the past buy packs in supremacy instead of points going up it going down you would too complain. when nothign did wrong my wife banned for a week while all other less than 24 hours unban because your guildmember o...

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 6:54pm

login event is decent but not extend booster banooza let me sold op cards for nothing ty a lot think time to stop recharge always something when i want to recharge. im sitting with tons of rubie for nothing sold op tarrots for nothing.