You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 7:54pm

Author: Nighthawk

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "LinkGallent" Put this: 301 Moved Permanently on Qils AND Modesty! (including 'no ability') Wheel should counter prepare. Then only VIP can play Qilin

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:02pm

Father's Day Event Entries

2 — imgbb.com Nighthawk-Server 3 Urg-Server 3 Sneaky-Server 2 Ptolomy -Server 12

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 12:29pm

Easier way to get onto site.

Change your computer time to 16 June 2017. Your browser will think the security certificate is still valid.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 12:14pm

Easier way to get onto site.

Change your computer time to 16 June 2017. Your browser will think the security certificate is still valid.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:56pm

FZ

Quoted from "Adam1" Can we all agree to try to do world boss as much as we can? Everyone wants that extra 1.6 million silver, it's a very nice incentive, but we've failed to reach it multiple times now. Shape up people, and let's all get some silver! I don't think wold boss has anything to do with forbidden zone.

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 7:23pm

Sound keep turning it self on.

Can you please just make it so that the sound is defaulted to off. Do you know how irritating it is watching a movie and then loading the game. Then suddenly sound start playing and you have to set the tab to mute. Then you have to try and rewind the movie, but end up watching the previous minute of the movie.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 10:34pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" Quoted from "Nighthawk" Looks like it was intentional(Read patch notes). I am not a fan of it. Most browsers allow you to mute individual tabs and if you leave the tab open when you log out it will save the state and you won't hear the audio regardless of this default. Even if you close the tab, it's 1 less click to mute the tab. Even if the default is set to Music ON, I would have thought disabling the option would still work otherwise having the option in settings see...

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:42pm

Every time I log in the sound is on again. Then I turn it off and when I log in again its on again. This has been happening since the maintenancetoday Edit: Looks like it was intentional(Read patch notes). I am not a fan of it.

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 3:04pm

5000 Medals of Honor for Black Opal???

It would be nice if we can get a Black Opal in the PVP shop. Medals are piling up. In fact, it would be nice if we can get anything new in the PVP shop.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 6:04pm

Community Feedback Report: April 2017

7.Battlement attempts should be increased from 5 to 10 to help with the Silver issue. 15.Forbidden Zone targets should be lowered to help with the Silver issue. 17.Game Guide should be extended to Level 80 for loyal players to gain extra rewards. I know Qilin is a bit strong, but it is one of the only decks that stands a chance against high VIP players.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:42am

List of legendary equips

Quoted from "Starwind" Quoted from "Nighthawk" Is there a pendant of bravery? yes Now it depends on how many points I get from the last event. Then it's still a difficult choice between tarot pack or pendant of bravery. I'm even considering getting Ring-, Insignia, Pendant- and Earrings of Bravery instead of fragments.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 8:02am

List of legendary equips

Is there a pendant of bravery?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:21am

gg iArches

I was really hoping to get 20 eggs from this last event so that I can buy the fragments and a tarot pack. Now it all comes down to luck. I only have a 1 in 12 chance to get it.

Monday, April 17th 2017, 9:57pm

Search option

Mods can't change the game itself so it wont happen, but it would be nice if they can create a wiki with all the cards and a search option.

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 3:41pm

Qilin not working in 2v2

Today I played qilin in 2v2 and the top and middle row of qilin did not hit the bottom guy after the top guy was defeated.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 11:03am

gg iArches

I found this event the easiest so far. Only took me 70 min

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:26pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

That is how reflect always work. One example that I see a lot is when a faerie attack The Queen or Redmaw Addlemace. They reflect the same amount of attack of the faerie

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 8:41am

Next Daily Login reward: Mango

Can you please include a mango in the next daily login reward. I have open more than a hundred fruit chests and count find a mango.

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 6:26pm

Easter Sale????

Do you think they are going to have a good Easter sale that's not just another recharge event?

Monday, March 13th 2017, 2:16pm

compo for server down

Thanks. The 18 opal fragments made it worth it. When is the server going down again? I still need 27 fragments to make my first awaken skill card.