You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 6:13am

Author: bobeck

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

i can read above....in fact my message was in another part that was transmitted here

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 1:44pm

Yasmir fellheart

hi everybody yasmir fellheart is bugged and does not act as its ability#1 means hit only 1 creature in front of her

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 3:42pm

Awakened bonanza

awa talenor! an excellent garbage for extracting in lab a leg ruzunu's performance is more better than this awa! notice that 2 ranks below the problem is original chinese game maker has no game-tester unlike other developers. they should offer some of those awas like talenor and mareth for 4k rubies or less. i even doubt that anyone buy them with this price!

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 10:56am

items losing in stable

hello everybody i have consumed 999/999/999/100 resources in stable and after crafting time i got nothing! i don't mean a useless crappy saddle, No! actually nothing! now my question is " is it possible to losing items in stable or not?" If a GM replies , I will be grateful

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 9:40am

League bug

hello everybody Sometimes when I use a new league ticket I can not see the cards on the right and I can not select what i need And my only option is using Auto-pick. In this case, a large number of useless card ( shown in photo below) will enter into my deck, and subsequently I will fail in the battle. Please help with this bug. https://imgur.com/a/QMHds

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:56pm

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Quoted from "amster" The wheel is cheated anyway. While the rotation, 2 legendary are showed. Once you are supposed to hit one of them, it changed to another card. Amster rightly says, this always happens to me. When it's about to stop and a leg card arrives, it suddenly gets faster and the card changes

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 5:04pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

who will pay for useless viod-drag with 9 turns CD? and probably It do nothing if the other side has the wheel on the field If we bought Modesty (with more better performance) with the same price, it was much more suitable imho,it even overprise with 4k of tower coins

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 7:52pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

The final quest is an easy one, unleash a non-rule breaking taunt upon your PvP rival/s and submit the screenshot to gain 1x Fire Opal. Your deck is bad and you should feel bad! can anyone explain a bit about this easy one!? what exactly must we do for this easy one!!?

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:39am

synthesis BUGG

i have lost first 6 of them to make a GL,now i will lay last 4 of them in AH, to show up i m not kidding s11- ariella

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:36am

synthesis BUGG

the rest of synthesis are all conventional i tried them and you have a normal chance to get each card ( about 8% to 10% for each) but why these unfair conditions have set exactly for goblin+dragon? if i wanna buy a king's pack, descriptions warn me that i have low chance to get legendary card and very low for a GL, but for synthesis of gob+dragon, Why are there no descriptions that explain to us about these conditions? We have to spend more than 10k gold to experience ourselves there must be des...

Friday, August 25th 2017, 7:34pm

synthesis BUGG

There are 12 different cards that can be reached via synthsis of gob+drog The chances of reaching each one are equal to one-twelfth (1/12) And the chance to get an unique card ("Hobgoblin") ten times in succession is: (1/12)^10= 0.00000016% that is strange!!!

Friday, August 25th 2017, 3:52pm

synthesis BUGG

its not about khan, but 10 string times only 1 card!!! between another 11 cards! You know how likely this is to happen? The probability that a 10-consecutive card will be made will be less than 0.000001 percent This can only be a bug Or that it is set by the kal-team, which is likely to make this card much more than the rest. Nothing else possible

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:59pm

synthesis BUGG

hi all i have tried to make a Khan Zhargrun via synthesis...and all faild but something here was STRANGE!! all of 10, i repeat 10 string synthesis turn to unique card " Hobgoblin" can any staff tell me how it possible!!? is there any bugg on synth of goblin+dragons?

Friday, April 15th 2016, 8:44pm

Create a Card (Submit Entries)

server: ariella s11 ingame name: bobeck category: the most orginal card

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 10:36am

secret of tarot

2k for tower!? imo 2k is to much for tower. most players rather save their gold for better cards, e.g. with 2k u can simply buy calista, varkus,and maybe birdie , then they will helpful in a sticky situation

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 8:31pm

Question

i saw in a other game like KAL ppl always get fool,str,justice and an unlucky guy with 6k in his back pocket got 1 hermit and 1 tower

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 7:34pm

secret of tarot

as we expect some tarots can be found in AH with rational prices between 500 and 2k after event. but which one? strength,hermit,justice,temperance,tower,fool.... still a question remain: who need them and will pay for them,huh? this is nothing but wasting gold.

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 8:51am

secret of tarot

no they cant . only vip5 and higher can buy tarot packs

Friday, March 18th 2016, 1:23pm

secret of tarot

hello m8s is there any possibility for event " secret of tarot " back again like zodiacs , or its just ended and now we should prepare ourselves only for vice and virtue event?