Search results 1-20 of 618.

Today, 12:38pm

Author: These Heaux

Server 16 comp

dema! are you back on discord? O_O

Today, 5:59am

Server 16 comp

I am patiently awaiting i dont know why dragon feels the name to make a fuss over this stuff. Its like they have other things to attend to 1st.

Today, 5:57am

Really?

Quoted from "KhalilPr0" These Heaux b roastin everybody lol.Y'all need to calm down.ah and just to mention i never got my rewards for beating GM. they take a few days to arrive.

Today, 1:49am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days. Thx for letting them know These Heaux! Or was this meant in Jest? well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the servers were down this weekend. So i just wanted to post it and giv...

Today, 1:45am

Server 16 comp

Someone? Well i dont play server 17 so thats 400 gold wasted. Not a very bright person imo. Poor guy But s16 though. Really need that weekend compensation. Like pronto, asap! Gotta make sure staff is aware of it. So I will cry with you draggy.

Today, 1:31am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" LOLuCried vip 10 ++ here, im very upset i didnt get my post season rewards of cards i have no use for.

Today, 1:27am

Server 16 comp

hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation. Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days.

Today, 1:26am

Really?

Quoted from "Dragon" She is phasing out, i believe her last day is end of October. Im not chasing for the mail to be sent asap. Its more of having a statement and communicating the circumstances. Overall this is a reptitive issue that continues to occur. It seems like they dont bother to increase the service. When you piece all the puzzle together it just looks like kal is about close if the product manager goes on vacation and not give a dam. You phase out a cm without having a new cm says som...

Yesterday, 6:09am

Awaken Inspire priest skill

Oo thats neat you could clip that O_O Just used my gl version...same animation Ty though for testing it out. Lookin for skills that have a diff animation

Yesterday, 3:35am

Awaken Inspire priest skill

Perhaps only staff can answer this because they have test server but with some of the awaken skills they have a new animation. As most know Awaken smite looks pretty badass. So does Awaken Inspire have a cool animation when used? thx

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:47pm

Really?

Dragon is being pretty toxic on the forums. Can staff issue forum mute for a week? He has insulted Staff on other thread. Like what about new players seeing this sort of behavior. Its making me think negative about this wonderful staff who devote their time in hosting these fun events.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:44pm

vip mount

Purchase the same mount

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:32am

want to stop playing

How are you people losing these cards??? Nowhere have I read any sensible explanation on how you lost them.....unless it was done by....

Monday, October 16th 2017, 11:21pm

Server 16 comp

i know the feels dragon. I'm crying with you

Monday, October 16th 2017, 10:51am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Cypher" same here no post rewards nothing is reset so ya xp, GS, battlements silver, dayly events, Hotspur, Post season. Fz. Supremacy. and i ll even take one of those Champion packs will be interesting to see what we'll get Can the staff please work on getting rest of sundea stuff out and 7 day investment 1st before hanlding s 16 stuff??? A lot of people been waiting a month or so now for things missed.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:43pm

want to stop playing

How did you lose your card? And with no evidence??? Theres a chance that they have logs that they can check. Also - Might take support a loooooooooooooong time to reply back. What card was it anyways?

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:32pm

login

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" whats stopping you from playing Showdown??? Servers are all back up since many hours ago. Well, you must have one super mega-computer 'These Heaux', because nobody else I know has been able to log on to S16 since end of season Friday. oh s16 ;/ lol thats odd, server 17 up.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 5:58pm

login

whats stopping you from playing Showdown??? Servers are all back up since many hours ago.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:13pm

login

Login is working on s17