You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:50pm

Author: Alenka

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Hello, i've also received red ball instead of red element, + some blank thing. Can you please fix it? cheers :*

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:41pm

Lootboy bonus codes

Redfang, you seem to be right there. I've tried 2 codes on english server, both times it said code doesn't exist. But when I tried on german server the rewards came to my mail. So it's indeed for german servers only.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:32pm

S17 booster cards and packs

I think Xaran asked for cards that are AGAINST Pan strategy.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:23pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Now imagine that in the past no card was able to be enhanced, so ppl were forced to recharge for legendaries all the damn time Anyways, theres no reason to change the card, or refund people, or anything. The card works the way it's supposed to. You gotten your gold for your money + the card as a bonus, like was promised. It was a bit silly decision to put it as a recharge card tho, as originally it's obtainable in tower shop, so ppl can get multiple copies to combine it to leg or gl. The best op...

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:11am

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

I think you are kinda rude here, Parabellum. "blah blah blah" - that's how you call players feedback? Agree with Kaynie and Dragon.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 2:12pm

Event LIst for Next Month Please

Frenchs and Germans have their events posted till 11th September, just saying..

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 10:53am

Event LIst for Next Month Please

Sup, can we get event list for the beginning of September?

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:21am

If the grass looks better somewhere, then for sure it's in China

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 4:34pm

Nice. On discord iArches also mentioned a forum recharge event which was planned for August. Is that still in your mind?

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 1:55pm

The boss event was great, thank you Arches and Para for that! But this is a second time Germans getting a GL gear for free in a short period of time, and we all know how rare GL gear is. I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but...! Let's just hope we re getting it too. Would be highly appreciated by everyone.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:17pm

Hello, I just recently logged into Chinese KAL, and I was very impressed of their kind of golrush. It's not the first time I've seen it there, they have really cool events kinda everytime I log in. I'm sure most of the players would totally love it, so, here it is! This gold rush is even combined with a Sale event (same like Black Friday sale) but they have it way more often than once in a year! So, let's say someone buys a Black Opal, besides that they also get: 4.500.000 silver 3 legendary gem...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:19pm

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "xx." No, its not difference of opinions bud. Everyone says modesty is too op. Anyone with half a brain knows that releasing qilins and op cards on new servers kills it. ...hold on a minute here....I used to be a big fairy player up until I decided (stupidly) to become a vip player. I can tell you with 100% assurance I made people quit the game using fairies. People who spent lots of money and a lil non vip like me was getting placed in rankings and trust me I never even tried or I ...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:04am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "DonaldTrump" But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. People quit because they ...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:38am

remove Modesty

Quoted from "Diligence" Modesty has it's counters, not like it's impossible to kill. SD - Kills it straight from your hand which happens often against me and Modesty is a high CD card. Clean break - Unless buffed which not everyone has the cards straight away too, clean break kills it instantly happens pretty often. God tempest - One bangs Modesty straight away if not life buffed, but yet again depends how quick they can get stuff out to buff it. Chosen - Put any card in front of Modesty and Ch...

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:09pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

That's a shame. Why did you quit?

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 7:56pm

So impressed!

Quoted from "jackkiller" my third godlike saline will be OP...ready with wheels? haha, both awa wheels ready!