You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Yesterday, 7:45am

Author: nastja93

Really?

tbh i can understand the point of the comment of ChaosTheory. since there have been problems with the server which aren't the fault of the players, they are missing some sealed tickets, which they are supposed to have on this event, since its scheduled for today. so i can understand that some are frustrated about that :/ maybe there is a compensation about season rewards before that event starts? i think everyone would be more than happy about that (excluding me, since i'm from german servers )

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:19pm

vip mount

i guess the mount you get by your first donation?

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:16am

login

working for me... inclusive s16

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:10pm

login

solved for everyone now? german thread got official message that it should be solved now (and i guess login site should be same for all language versions )

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:00pm

login

its solved now. was same for german and french i guess. Edit: seems to be frequently solved, thats its possible to login with a little bit of luck, or its solved for non-facebook login.. maybe we can get feedback (on all language versions please :b)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 3:07pm

Could someone help me? Plis I really need help

i heard also from lots of players that mozilla browser encounters a lot of problems while chrome hasn't these problems, so that always the best "upgrade" for game experience :b

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:54pm

Must Be Bug!!!

if you could tell us where you see the bug, anyone could help lol

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:15pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

just look 3 messages above yours..... it doesn't help to post one and the same bug again after it was already posted...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 3:37pm

Avakend tarot and other cards reputation

yea. Awakened is an own rank and doesn't really count as "higher than godlike". its just a new high-end state of a card so it doesn't count for reputation. Should be mentioned somewhere in patch notes when they were added.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 9:02am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

you might be wrong about this our german servers also have some delays sometimes The reason might be their tools which seems to be not really good.. so completely understandable. I think they will give an answer for your problem soon (hopefully)

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 6:44am

The whole game itself and the developers

you know that the developers aren't just gamigo? these lazy "developers" you're talking about are sitting somewhere in japan, as far as i know. They don't really care about our forum, since thats a thing of gamigo and not these developers. Gamigo, the GMs and CMs you are seeing in our game and in our forum haven't access to everything and they also need to communicate with these developers to do these updates we all want. THEY are deciding the main content, not Gamigo. Sure there is some materia...

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:33am

Players on Blacklist

i would say, it only doesn't show chat of them, either if its in world chat, allies chat or even if they try to send a private message. it just will delete the message as far as i know. So they can't bug you anymore if they would want to. I think thats the whole purpose of blacklist and in my eyes a good function. avoiding pvp with blacklist would be just stupid. avoiding them to join a team where you are in might be okay if YOU are the teamleader in a bossfight / 2v2 / 4v4 etc but not sure if t...

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 4:30am

Lootboy bonus codes

Okay i'm sorry, didn't know that these only work for german servers :/ but its indeed a german app so that might be the reason why... don't know if there is something similar to lootboy just for english version.. i guess only gamigo can answer this since they most likely have planned to do advertising with lootboy.. (giving them these codes, in exchange to get advertised by lootboy) Sorry that i respond that late.. since i'm playing german version i also see usually only german forum... if there...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:38pm

Lootboy bonus codes

you guys know, that you just can sign up there and try to find a code too? its possible to get them without spending money on this site. its kind of marketing... i also found 3 codes for KaL and gave two away to my guild - still might depend on specific days when you have a chance to get these codes... looks like every day offers some other game codes... (like a few days ago i got 3 codes in like 10 packs, today 0 in like 20 packs)