You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 10:43am

Author: MyNameJeff_S5

LOLPOWND off! ;)

aww this makes me sad to hear you retire from working as a kal staff member although you have moved on with things i wish you the best in life and your future kal is just not the same without you, you were such a great person you take care now

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:03am

September Sundae Questions Thread

Quoted from "magusrequip" lack of notice? maybe for first sunday but he said there would be one every sunday this month see here: [EN] [Event] September Sundae [Done] lack of notice is not why ppl didn't do it, imo anyway, ppl just don't check the forum and that is there own fault no one elses. if you want to enjoy all this game has to offer you should check here facebook and the game itself daily. honestly no excuse not too if you don't like checking facebook and forum don't be upset(not sayin...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:55am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

i think generally the case for the 7 days gold investment bonus etc is at very last day of event if you buy investment gold you got the remaining 6 days after because of the event states you should purchase the gold investment by X date i think thats how it goes then after you get 6 days to reclaim and if its not the case this should be in place because if you purchase the gold investment you should be allowe4d to reclaim 6 days after the purchased gold investment or recharge gold investment etc

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:47am

S17 booster cards and packs

pan can be gotten in trojan packs so pan is not all that good tbh as its easily achivable

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:45am

Players on Blacklist

everyone would be blackilisting the most strongest whales to avoid them this would never happen nor is it correct because someone also needs to vs the strongest whales in post so this simple makes no sense

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:01am

ok so ogre and goblin cards are only acceptable and hybrids such as: ogre-undead, ogre-demon & goblin-dragon is not allowed correct?

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:53am

QUEST 3: TRIPLE TROUBLE (CHALLENGE HALL QUEST) savage cards only does this mean ogre only or is this goblin? or are we able to use ogre/goblin hybrid cards? need to know specifically pls whats allowed for this quest pls cheers

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:30pm

Idea for creating more pvp activity

would love to see more pvp actvity happening

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 8:33am

update game

how about we not get to far ahead of ourselves? i think more tower lvls would be nice but how about the support of dcing in a tower i raised that issue long ago and nothing has been done about that yet so many ppl are frustrated and complain about having to restart the lvl they were on when they dced but if we dc in a boss or pvp or league we can just simple rejoin the battle by refreshing page etc. another point this game is a strategic based game can we pls not whinge about qilins many ppl hav...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:00am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

and just to let you know if you are whinging about qilins being free many people turned to using fairies and qilins are free also and by decreasing hp slightly wont make a difference at all have you not realised already that there is rebound saddle and at gl ranks qilins have higher hp ppl have spent many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty but you dont see ppl complaining the ones who have a mod because they have game winner...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 10:43am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

srsly we have another person complaining about qilins? if you cant beat em join em isnt that what they said about rushers then fairy rushers? qilins is an effective strategy and hello this game is all about strategy you can beat qilins as well you know. you wanna complain and try and get qilins banned then ban modesty then... bad enough some cards been nerfed in the past get over it. if you wanna play a strategy game and dont want to use your brain and have a strategy to play then maybe you shou...

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 2:53am

Ascension Tower and Stable

as far as asc tower goes if you you dc it would be a great idea that you simply auto years ago i believe it has been i brought it to kal attention about this and have lost many tickets due to dcing however nothings been done about it pvp and bosses and league has this setup but asc tower doesnt and its extremely frustrating

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 12:09am

Confusing event

i was highly confused then i had others telling me you can only be lvl 40 and under to participate the whole thing was a confusion from the start i think many people were confused hopefully we get a clearer understanding the following days

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 11:58pm

[Praise] New Event!

awesome event very entertaining gives us something to enjoy and look forward to work our way to earn points to gather prizes i like your approach so far with this kal good work staff i appreciate this and multiple future events we have to look forward to cant wait to see all the rest of these days and future events would love to also see some more forum events recharge also where you get to choose card/s and recharge to earn a card via forum is also exciting to

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:56am

Fathers Day Event

screenshot for fathers day event: prnt.sc/flrxg7 Players: MyNameJeff S5 Azrael Lemmiwinks S11 Ariella rylie3328 S5 Azrael Death_Strike S12 Maximus

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 8:25am

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "aqibsen" Is it possible to add a new feature where you can make 10x 1000 silver gift packs to 1x 10000 gift packs or 10x 10000 silver gift packs to 1x 100000 silver gift packs or vice versa? I like to save all the silver gift packs until I have enough for godlike enchanting and the 3 different packs would fill a lot less in my backpack if I could convert them. +1 agree Conversion of silver packs would be amazing i vote strongly on this idea but i doubt this will at all be organized

Friday, May 26th 2017, 5:28pm

WTB [Bonelord Malefic]

So a Bonelord Malefic went on sale today on ah and only sold for 1500+ im wanting to buy one for double the price or possibly even more am looking for a legendary rank preferably but if a gl is available to sell then ill be happy to buy that instead offering 6k -10k for gl but mainly just want leg rank. Can someone pls sell me a leg Bonelord Malefic pls? If i get a seller prices can be negotiated realistically speaking ofc none of this 20k bs. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY NO TIME WASTERS THANKS! MyNameJe...

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:35pm

11th thing

Lets take a look at how many counters just at a rough glance that can get rid of this card. Depending on when 11th is played against you for example if you have cards that decrease enemy monsters HP on field or upon summoning minimum 3HP loss of life there is the problem resolved for example [Ivy Laurel], [Princess Sarya] etc thats one way. Another being [Yumi Swiftshot] when 11th is summoned will get killed unless block or additional life buff from either saddle or friendly monsters abilities. ...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 6:04am

Discrepancy in Pricing (make the € great again)

Quoted from "Kaynie" Brexiting britains get more gold for less money. 14550g = 149,99£ 14000g = 199,99€ 149,99£ = ~175€ Reduce the Euro prices or raise the Gold amounts for Euros please. Or give us back the old shop and let us choose the currency we wanna use. I couldnt agree more i miss the old shop and for people choosing the currency etc i remember being able to afford to recharge consistently back then and i would always get like at least 9k gold each time consistently but nowadays my recha...