You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 605.

Today, 1:32am

Author: These Heaux

want to stop playing

How are you people losing these cards??? Nowhere have I read any sensible explanation on how you lost them.....unless it was done by....

Yesterday, 11:21pm

Server 16 comp

i know the feels dragon. I'm crying with you

Yesterday, 10:51am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Cypher" same here no post rewards nothing is reset so ya xp, GS, battlements silver, dayly events, Hotspur, Post season. Fz. Supremacy. and i ll even take one of those Champion packs will be interesting to see what we'll get Can the staff please work on getting rest of sundea stuff out and 7 day investment 1st before hanlding s 16 stuff??? A lot of people been waiting a month or so now for things missed.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:43pm

want to stop playing

How did you lose your card? And with no evidence??? Theres a chance that they have logs that they can check. Also - Might take support a loooooooooooooong time to reply back. What card was it anyways?

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:32pm

login

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "These Heaux" whats stopping you from playing Showdown??? Servers are all back up since many hours ago. Well, you must have one super mega-computer 'These Heaux', because nobody else I know has been able to log on to S16 since end of season Friday. oh s16 ;/ lol thats odd, server 17 up.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 5:58pm

login

whats stopping you from playing Showdown??? Servers are all back up since many hours ago.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:13pm

login

Login is working on s17

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9:36pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

thats the card i ment....guess i didnt pay attention if it was in play or not :X

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9:00pm

1 and a half buggies i noticed

301 Moved Permanently So my units were hit by Whirlwind Strike. What a causes them to stack on each other? Couldnt even tell if my fenris hit or if it was just 2 horsemen. WutFace ^ And Pharos - Seemed like his swords went max thru my units and hit me When they only have windwalk so it was suppose to hit my creatures Idk...anyone else see this? Or maybe that creature was still out that gives units a % of walking thru units <<< that could of been it

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:43pm

login

Probably monday. But come to server 5. Its up and running!

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 2:29pm

login

Mo servers mo problems... MERGE!

Friday, October 13th 2017, 12:15pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

champion packs where nice. Got the one that i was currently collecting for in soul summnon.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:55am

All of part 4 suppose to be sent same time? Didnt see the 500 gold today Edit - Could 1st part been sent out a few days ago? :o

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 2:19am

LOLPOWND off! ;)

bai!

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 2:17am

Lootboy bonus codes

Any news on this? As they only good for german server! >

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 2:16am

Any news on Catch GM events happening?

Been quite sometime as they used to occur maybe every 2 weeks? maybe sooner?

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:51pm

Got 12 fragments....is that correct for completing every quest? Thought it was suppose to be 21? >.>