Search results 1-20 of 28.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:58pm

Author: Tripp1000_

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Says 6x2 so stands to reason in 1v1 that it would be both rows in front of hero

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:02am

Hungry saddle-Primal bug

Primal saddle is bugged. Says 6x2 rows and only does top row and not all creatures. Especially elite https://imgur.com/a/Ki26J

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:13am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Thank you Thank you Thank you How did you know it is my birthday today Well worth the long wait. You guys are the best. No compensation needed.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 12:04am

Quoted from "Zidane" Demandred will be getting back into the rest of it tomorrow ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Well tomorrow has come and gone Where is Demandred? Where are the rewards ? Where is the compensation?

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:32pm

@ Demadrend 2x Braves pack II is missing. Compensation is missing Sunday 4 is missing When can we expect results

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:25pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" The rewards for this part should be with you now. We are aware of the missing Brave packs which are unobtainable from your mail. Resending the packs did not resolve the issue so we will decide on a replacement on Monday. If you feel that your rewards are incorrect then please let me know. Thank you for your patience with the delay. Lets see what happens. Tarot II or vice and virtue II

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:28pm

Quoted Sucking up wont help you get more rewards Quoted from "Dragon" Quoted I believe this distribution is for part 3. Part 4 is still in progress. Yall needa calm the fk down and enjoy the weekend. Bloody hell, these animals. [list][*][/list]

Friday, October 6th 2017, 6:59pm

Thank you for finaly sending Sunday 3 rewards. Same blank block https://imgur.com/a/5PQxr 2x Braves Pack 2 missing

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:27am

Agreed Kanyie. At this rate they will lose all the players before the shutdown is announced. #COMMUNICATION #REWARDS #COMPENSATION Just in case the print was too small

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 7:32am

I dont think Parabellum is lying, I think he just doesnt have the answers we want yet. As a volunteer maybe he is being starved of information. Where is iArches and dremdrend? Use Judgement to bring them back The community deserves compensation. Tarot or vice and virtue packs I need my rewards , Kanyie can be beaten

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:20pm

Missing event rewards

Will there be an explanation as to why there was such a long delay? Will there be compensation for the aggrieved players?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:12pm

Compensation sounds about right. Its been a long wait and i am sure you noticed the frustration from the players who took part.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 11:53pm

LOLPOWND off! ;)

We need to breed,thank you for all your hard work. I wish you the best for the future

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 9:37am

September Sundae Questions Thread

14(d) is missing in crossword questions LOL cant say i agree with 4(d) answer