You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 797.

Yesterday, 10:59pm

Author: Dragon

Server 16 comp

I totally understand that this falls under the chinese dev as it was down on their end. But the issue is showing accountability and and being on top of your game.

Yesterday, 8:37pm

Server 16 comp

We're all fed up. On top of that there's no announcement or apology for the downtime shows how much they care. Its the least they can do after a long weekend. I understand the lack of awareness during weekend. But during business days is unacceptable.

Yesterday, 1:02pm

Server 16 comp

7 day has been resolved as per dema. Those who aare missing send him a pm. There is a thread on it. [Info] - 7 Days Bonus Gold - missing Gold?

Yesterday, 5:16am

Server 16 comp

Post season. Champion pack. Fz. Supremacy.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 1:29am

login

Very curious on the comps considering the downtime is during multiple events. Post Season, GS, FZ, Supremacy, Talon. That's 2 Champion pack gone for me =(

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:23am

login

R.i.P Void sphere and 2 champion pack.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:00am

login

R.i.p post season and gs. Which means more delicious comp xD

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:08pm

login

A black eye sounds better

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:22pm

login

To rename the server. S-16 Supreme?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:52pm

Eminem's Trump freestyle

Ayee this was the shyt.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 7:08pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

I got a mail with no attachment. Probably the 500g since thats the variance against what kaynie received.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:20am

screw the brave pack, im sure everyone would be happy with something else. Surprise us

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 12:52am

Yasmir Fellheart bugged

Looks like the recharge card is glitch/buggy. First ability doesnt hit all creature in a 3x1 area. See picture below. https://imgur.com/a/Y1TRW

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:42pm

Quoted from "Kaynie" its a pathetic display that Gamigo can't replace iArches when she is unavailable due to illness. Everyone sended his Screenshots to Parabellum, he probably prepared a file or list for the sendouts, so it would have been easy for anyone with powers to send it out. Where are the Community managers of the other languages or other games to shortly help out? how can a company have no representation plan? Cover, not replace. You're right about that and i agree with you. its somet...

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:28pm

I totally understand where you're coming from. But in reality Arches and Dema are the only one who distribute goodies on the EN server. Dont know wheres Dema and Arches is recovering. @ Trip, sucking up? Sorry bro, i dont know what your talking about. I want my reward just as much as all of you, but you need to learn to understand that howling at them 24/7 doesnt't speed things up. Observe and understand the situation and then provide feedback.