You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:05pm

Author: Boyke23

You killed a game with potential near WoW none else but you, YOU KILLED THIS GAME !

Quoted from "Ephiny" Sorry I'm not your friend that's your first mistake and I'm totally not mistaken that's the other one, playing here enough long to say to you buy glassses. ok well not friend then... but point is the same. I have been playing on s2 from start so i have been around a bit longer. I did not switch servers every time to become big shot in new server. but i stand with my point that fairy and quillin is not the problem. someone else said it for me and said it even better the p2w ...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:32am

You killed a game with potential near WoW none else but you, YOU KILLED THIS GAME !

you are mistaken my friend if the vice virtue cards and 100% rebound saddles wouldnt have come then people would not see the need to only play quilin or fairy because balanced would be an option. But with the game dominated by the biggest whales even the dolphins and the f2p players only have 1 choice to be remotly competitive. Vice virtue and 100% rebound is destroying this game not the quilin fairy player. When i s started rush was the shizzle , when you played ranger rush you got cursed to he...

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:40am

browser problem

yee game works but missed supremacy so now i have to spend money to even get my 800 points....

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 8:58pm

browser problem

yeee we get 30% discount on gold. Why the F*** would we spend more gold if we cant even get in the F******** game......

Monday, May 29th 2017, 6:25pm

Kings and Legends: Nobel Prize - Nominations

im sorry but whole this contest is BS in my opinion. not 1 player from s1/s2 to choose from come on we are the oldest players in the game and we the foundation on which this game grew. We helped the new ones and we gave the info to the devs on what to make beter. When the meta chanced to only the biggest spender could compete for the top prizes a lot of dolphins so to say left so lot of knowledge and helpfullness went with them, and even from s5 and up lots of whales left. BTW To say westy if he...

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 1:20pm

missing things or not

i was lucky to be still first spot with supremacy.... but no compensation has been given to me at this time...

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 10:49am

[Feedback] Opal Fragment events???

Well i have t o agree with trashy on this. For me after playing this game for almost the start and spending thousands of euro's on it , its seems to be time to move on. S2 is almost dead, guilds are almost dead, ah is dead, content is old, OP cards broke the game if you dont keep spending hundreds of dollars as i did, It took me a long time to realise but life could be better without daily kal.....

Friday, March 17th 2017, 5:16pm

11th hour / towe bug

a must be like stryker said that it only work on 7 cards...

Friday, March 17th 2017, 11:51am

11th hour / towe bug

i noticed that the reset of cards doesnt work in tower. please look into this

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 3:12pm

new legendary card event

ye chosen one would be the only one worth getting forgot about that...

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 1:07pm

new legendary card event

Can someone please explain why anyone would pay 6000 gold to get a legendary card of his choosing when they cant choose any of the new game killer cards!?!?!??!?! Im sorry im not someone who wants to bring down the game or the events but this is really bs. If someone spend 6k recaharge and wants a tarot or vice and virtue card then et them choose that. Not many other cards are worth it to recharge 6k gold for a legendary....

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:13pm

[Feedback] A sinking ship!!

ye i would cash out and ask for my 15K back and stop playing immidiatly

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 8:21am

[Criticism] unicorn ruvas and fairies

But would be nice if some of the admins could answer this question....

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 2:48pm

@toy thats not the point its a glitch in the game i think

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 7:20am

it says Draws another unicorn in hand , draw is draw right?

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:16pm

Why does unicorn skill which lets you draw another unicorn into hand dont trigger fairy's skill?

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 1:17pm

Lost warlock tower after server got back up

Quoted from "Thrasymachus" Don't worry, I'm still waiting on gold for a 7-day invest that ended over a month ago....... o damn so that 7 day invest did end early..... i thought i was just mistaken

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:22am

You Kill Me

Ty leo missed the memo my bad

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 9:56am

You Kill Me

well you are not alone in that , in cant log in anymore also says my loggin doesnt work

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 7:32pm

snowballs

with all due respect to our devs and moderators on this game but i for one am getting sick and tired we have to compain constant about these events. Quest that dont give the reward and we dont get those items as the chapter 15 quest which gets completed but not rewarded is a thorn in a lot of peoples side. And the inability or just plain lazyness of solving this problem has me thinking why am even playing this game. we dont get shit fixed we dont get the right compensation to get the quest rewar...