You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 9:41pm

Author: Adam1

Arrogance

Why does arrogance suddenly work differently for cards that attack multiple times? It used to be that the attacking monster was damaged for each hit it dealt, which just makes sense as it says it receives 100% of the damage it deals. Now it only is damaged by the first attack it deals, that is a huge change to how that cards works. Just would like an answer as to why the effect of the card changed. Thank you! *Also I am sorry if this is on the incorrect page, wasn't sure where to post the questi...

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 3:42pm

FZ

Can we all agree to try to do world boss as much as we can? Everyone wants that extra 1.6 million silver, it's a very nice incentive, but we've failed to reach it multiple times now. Shape up people, and let's all get some silver!

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:45am

Horses and Fodder

Oh wow thank you. I didn't know that, haven't started working on them yet and it's an area I really have no knowledge in. Thanks for clearing that up for me

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:24am

Horses and Fodder

Right now leveling up horses is crazy expensive for those who don't regularly buy gold. As an example using my own character, I am currently 30/440 on copper war horse. Planning on doing 1 per day for 205 day (so I get essentially 2 for 1 obviously). I have 19 fodder currently, meaning I'll need 186 more. 186*30=5580. 5580. For stage 1. That's crazy. Is there any way we can get some events going in future to make fodder more easily attainable? Also I cannot be the only person wanting this, as ev...