You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

Today, 12:00am

Author: Parabellum

[Event] September Sundae: Part 4 [Done]

Thank you to all Heroes who took part in Part 4 of September Sundae. Your quest rewards and the delayed rewards from Part 3 should be with you soon... The answers to the Research Grid were:- My favourite unbelievable 'facts' were:- There is no risk to fighting alligators, lions and bears without a gun!Facebook shuts down on October 1st 2017Robin Hood was ambidextrous!There's gonna be a merge soonClick here to win a Godlike Modesty!The Earth is a globeEvery time you lose at PvP, God kills a kitte...

Yesterday, 3:10pm

September Sundae Questions Thread

It's a pleasure. Hard to say who did all 20 quests until it's over... but it's 15 players currently.

Yesterday, 11:24am

Just text filling, an example unbelievable 'fact' ;)

Yesterday, 10:53am

14d is filled in by the other answers so the clue wasn't really needed. Haha to 4d :P

Yesterday, 2:41am

If they are different lizards that will be fine. Just no repeating non-elite cards if you want them to count for Gold. You wouldn't be disqualified, 4 of the same card (for 2 matches) would only reward you for 1 match.

Yesterday, 1:50am

Extras don't matter for Windy quest. 1 correct answer will mark the Grid quest complete.

Yesterday, 12:28am

You can use as many walls as you like, as long as there is 1 wall in the position shown.

Yesterday, 12:10am

Hello all, The sending out of rewards for Part 3 has been delayed. IArches will reply on the Part 3 thread once the job is complete. Regards, Parabellum

Yesterday, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 4 [Done]

Fancy Wafer is the final item we need to collect. Complete all Sundae Quests to gain the quest prizes, the Fancy Wafer and 3 Opal Fragments. If you do not complete all 5 quests you will gain rewards for the Sundae Quests that you do complete. Check the main event thread for rules and info. Good luck Heroes! Remember! Heroes must submit their own screenshot even when part of a team quest! Your first submitted screenshot is the one you will be rewarded for. If you help other Heroes you cannot cla...

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 3 [Done]

Thank you to all Heroes who took part in Part 3 of September Sundae. Your quest rewards should be with you soon... The Under-Empire cards tied to each Map location can now be revealed:- The names hidden in our Research Grid were:- Bat, Net and Rat somehow crept into the Research Grid without me realising and those answers were accepted as valid. There were some great believable lies but these were my favourites:- I am always lucky with card packsJust won $5000 on the lotteryI have 6 toes on each...

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 2:41pm

It wouldn't count, incomplete card names or abilities will not count and will forfeit your rewards although the quest will be marked as complete. In Part 1, one of the trap names was Gubba which isn't the full name of a card or ability.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:18pm

Names can be found in any direction, even diagonally, so yes :)

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:02am

Correct, just standard Goblin and Ogre creatures and whatever skills you want to take.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:58am

Ogres and Goblins, no hybrids given there are no Ogre/Goblin hybrids.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 6:29am

It would be both, but if a trap word is submitted then only the quest would be marked as complete. Bye bye silver.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 5:46am

10 is the minimum required to complete the quest and you will only get rewards if the answers are correct.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 3 [Done]

Whipped Cream is the next item we need to collect. Complete all Sundae Quests to gain the quest prizes, the Whipped Cream and 3 Opal Fragments. If you do not complete all 5 quests you will gain rewards for the Sundae Quests that you do complete. Check the main event thread for rules and info. Good luck Heroes! QUEST 1: CAPTURE THE CARD (MAP QUEST) Heroes can investigate just 1 of the 8 suspicious locations in Elryia and Draglasar where reports of the Under-Empire rising up has scared the elderl...

Friday, September 15th 2017, 1:50am

Invisible GM does not open my messages at all !

Moderation is performed by a moderator. I am sure you will get your reason when your deleted post is reviewed. I am not the only invisible staff member and it is my personal preference. I don't look at your messages because that is also my personal preference based on the ones I have looked at.